Level 7

SECRETS

The next morning, Jungkook was already at the school gate, waiting for you. 10 minutes later, he saw your figure walking while looking down. You didn't realized he was there. You were about to look up when suddenly someone slung his arm around your shoulder. You looked beside you and saw him. And for sure, now the students were looking at you and him.

"How ? You rejected him ?".

You were speechless.

"How.. why do you care ?".

"So that, I can claim you as mine" *pull you closer*

You stopped walking.

*sigh*

"Mark".

"Yessss, my love ?".

"Stop it. Since when did i became your girlfriend".

"Not yet. But-

"Don't. I will reject you too, for sure" *push him slowly*

You walked away from him...

"..... SO LET HIM DO THAT, THEN" *shout to you*

You stopped walking hearing his words. You turned around to him.

"Means ?".

He walked to you.

"I am protecting you from him".

"Protect me from who ?".

"..... him, JB".

You were speechless, again. by now.

".... what will he-

Suddenly Mark hugged you. You were trying to get away form his hugged.

"What are you- *struggling*

"Stay, stay" *hugged you tighter*

You just listened to him and stop pushing him. You were curious why he suddenly he hugged you. Then, your question was answered... by his voice.

"Heyyyyyy, Mark. Woooowwwww, who is she ? The one from the club or the new one, huhh ?" *smirk*

"Heyyyy, JB. The new one" *smirk*

"Indeed, the expert". Anyway, have you seen the new student these day ?".

"No, maybe she still scared of you ? Hahahahaha...".

"Hahahaha.. serves her right. No one ever talked back to me. Moreover, she is just a lower senior".

"Yeahhh, what will you gonna do to her ?".

No plan yet. But i will- . Heyyyy, we continued later since this is secret".

Then, he walked into the school. All this long time, you just heard their conversation while leaning on his chest. When Mark didn't saw JB around, he slowly released you from his hugged. You were looking down, didn't know what to say/

"Told you. Just listened to me" *grabbed your both shoulder*

You looked at him.

"Just pretend you are my girlfriend. I'm sure, he will not disturb you".

"But, what if he disturb-

"Believe me".

Your face and his face were really close. You didn't dare to move because by just a small movement, your lips and him will touch. You stayed in that position for a while but then you cleared your throat and pushed him slowly.

"I better get going first".

JUNGKOOK POV

He saw Mark slung his arm aroung you. At that moment, he was jealous of Mark because he can be close to you. He waited for a few minutes but then left when he saw you and Mark were hugging. He walked to the class with a down expressions.

NO ONE POV

It was a break time. You were not in mood to eat so you just stay in the class. You looked at Jungkook, whisch was beside you silently. He was doing some revision and he didn't realized that you were staring at him. You also didn't realized that you were staring at him way too long. Suddenly, he turned to you.