Level 21

SECRETS

You skipped your dinner that day and locked yourself in the room. You didn't wanted to talk with your father right now. You were studying.. but you can't understand anything as your mind is not focusing on the book. You had many things in your head. You shrugged it off and went to sleep as you were sleepy.

The next morning, you woke up early, just to avoid your father. Soon, you were in your school uniform and went to take your breakfast. You walked downstairs slowly to see if your father was at the dining table or not.

You stopped for a moment on the stairs. You tried to hear any sounds from the kitchen but no sounds was made, other than the sound of your mother cutting some ingredients for the breakfast.

You assumed that your father is not woke up yet and you went straight to the table. As you entered the kitchen, you stopped on your track. You gulped seeing your favourite food on the table. But at the sametime, you were surprised too.

"Dad...".

Your father looked at you with a smile.

"You woke up already ? Come, eat. Its your favourite right ?".

You didn't know why but tears was formed in your eyes. You just stayed still, not moving.

"What are you doing ? Come"

Then, he came to you and took you to take a seat. He even pulled the chair for you. You just sat on your seat. Next, your father took his seat that was infront of you. He looked at you, waiting for you to eat the food that he had made. You just looked down. Your father was curious when he saw your tears dropped.

"Haeryung, are you okey ? Why are you crying ?".

You wiped your tears away and ate.

"Nothing, just... i'm happy dad. Thanks".

You said without meeting eyes with your father. You saw your father smiled warmly to you.

"Haeryung, i had think about this. About yesterday....

"Dad, i'm sorry. I shouldn't talked back to you. I'm really sorry".

"No no, its okey. I just want to said this before anything happen. I will... let you do anything you want. Just do what you want to do. I will stop stalking you and no more bodyguards. And about the plans. Ignored about it. You know what i mean right ? You didn't have to marry with Kai".

You stopped eating and looked at your father with the tears forming again in your eyes. You can't believe your ears.

"Dad....".

"And one more thing. Your future... its on me".

You looked at your father.

//he was kind just now, how can he-//

Suddenly, you heard your father laughed.

"Its just a joke. Your dreams, you decided it on your own".

You smiled a bit hearing your father jokes. But youwere curious on one thing. Why your father became like this suddenly ? He was like a beast yesterday and today he was kind. You shrugged it off and continued eating.

"Its great. You should be a chef, Chef Kim. Hahahahaha".

You laughed together with your father.

"Should i ? It sounds good though, Chef Kim".

You two laughed again. Then, your mother entered the kitchen.

"What a great view we have here".

Your mother said sacrasmly. She said again,

"My husband and my daughter were having their breakfast together, and laughed together without me".

Your mother sulked. Your father whispered to you and said.

"Its secret. Don't tell your mother about this. Only we know about this".

You giggled heraing your father words.