Level 14

SECRETS

The next day is alast school day, then holiday for two weeks. You opened your eyes when you felt somone was shaking you to make you wake up. You looked at besided you and saw your mother. You were curious why suddenly she woke you up because she didnt usually woke you up as you can wake up by yourselves. You asked her.

"Mom ?".

Your mom stopped shaking and smile warmly to you while sitting down besides you.

"Wake up, get ready, Then, have breakfast. Be fast, okey ? We are waiting".

You just do what she said in a lazy mood to go to school after yesterday incident. As you arrived at the dining table, you looked at your parent's face. They looked serious, you didn't dare to look at them and just sat quietly. You started the conversation to break the silence.

"Mom, dad. Lets eat".

You picked up your spoon and was about to eat your breakfast but then you father's word stopped you.

"We will send you two bodyguards for you".

You looked at your father, shocked.

"Why.... suddenly...

"Haeryung-ah, why you didn't told us that you had been bashed with the students there ?".

Your mother asked with a worried face. Somehow you felt something is wrong. How did your parents know all about your school's life ? But you shrugged it off and just looked down as you were speechless. You didn't know how to respond to this. You didn't like to talk about this things.

"Haeryung-ah, answer me. Why ?".

"Mom, i'm........ sorry. Its my fault, but please. The bodyguards things, i didn't need it, really".

"My decision is a full stop, i will send you the bodyguards. They will follow you everywhere you go".

"Everywhere ? Dad, i really didn't-

"Lets eat".

You took a deep breath and continue eating your breakfast. Soon, Mr. Shin sent you to the school. You asked him to stopped at the usual place, near the school. You didn't wanted to take their attention. So, you walked into the school with the two bodyguards wearing a black suit. They walked behind you. As you were expected, this attracked their attention. They looked at you walking into the school. You plan to ignore them, so you plugged in your earphone and increase the volume higher. Then, you arrived at your class. You stopped walking and turned to them.

"Just stay  out here, its awkward if you two are in the class. But, don't stand on the door. Sit at the......... bench. Sit at the bench there".

Then you walked to the class and went your sit. The queenka from yesterday disturbing you again.

"Heyy, . What are you doing last night ?" *smirk*

You ignored her as you had plugged in your earphone. You saw she talked to you, but you just ignored her anyway. The queenka felt embrassed as it was like she was talking alone.

"Just wait, KIM  HAERYUNG".

BREAK TIME

You stayed in the class with Jungkook, which you didn't realized his presence. You just did your works and went out after that. As you were about to walk out the class, he called you.

"Haeryung, wait............. would you like to come to my barbeque party this Saturday ? My mother really-

"Jungkook, lets back to normal. You just know me as the new student and i know you as my classmate. Okey ?".

Then, you walked out.

"Let's go".

You said to your bodyguards. You went to the library and chose the table at the edge. You asked them to take a seat too. You didn't know what to do here so you asked the bodyguards to introduce their self.