Level 10

SECRETS

YOUR POV

"Mark... mark... mark.. is it him.. why he didn't say anything.."

Suddenly your phone rang. You didn't looked at the caller id and just picked it up, but you stayed silent, waiting for that person to talk first.

"....."

"Ryung~".

You looked at your phone number and it was an unknown number.

"Who are you ?".

"What is this... you didn't even recognize my voice anymore. Alright, i understand. You had forgot-

"Kai ?".

"I dont know".

"When did you back from Japan ?".

"Yesterday, at night".

"True then, its you Kai".

".........."

"Haha, how are you ?".

"You are still the same Haeryung that i know. Well, okeeyyyyy ? I had been busy lately with the assignment and the extra classes there. You ? You don't want to tell me about your boyfriend ?".

"Stop talking nonsense. All students in my school knew I am Kim Minsoo's daughter... thats it".

"Just that ? No friends ?".

"You know I hate fake friends. Yeahh, there are many students want to be friend with me but.. you know them. Friends with profit" *scoffed*

"Haha, okeyy i know. I'm sorry.."

You were dumbfounded.

"Sorry.. for what ?".

"For not taking care of you. Its must be hard for you to-

"Kai, stop it".

"Hahaha, okeyy okeyyy. I have something to tell you".

"What ? Why is it sound so serious ? Haha, you are not suitable with serious. Tell me, what is it".

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh, you really. Okeyyy okeyyy, i will-

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Haeryung ? Haeryung ? Are you there ? Heyyyyyyyy ? This girl.... she ended the call just like that or what. Aiiiisshhhh".

YOUR POV

"Kai ? Kai ?".

//why is he so quiet suddenly//

You speak in your head. Then, you looked at your phone. 

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa, really this phone. I forgot to charge it".

So, you charged your phone and just went to sleep. You forgot that Kai had something to tell you.

NO ONE POV

That morning, you got ready and went down to eat breakfast with your parent. You were eating peacefully when suddenly one of the maid inform.

"Sir, there is someone want to meet Haeryung".

You stopped eating and looked at the maid. 

"Haeryung, why ? Who is it ?".

"That person told me not to mention that person name".

"Ask that person to go-

"Dad, i should check who it is. Continue eating, mom, dad".

You followed the maid and saw a tall figure wearing the same unifrom as ypurs. He was showing his back to you. You didn't know why but you felt like you had knew him even just by seeing his back only.

"You are....

Suddenly, he turned around and smile handsomely to you.

"I'm your Kim Kai ? Hahaha..".

"Kai ? Why are you wearing- wait. Don't tell me....

"Yeahhh, just like what you think. I'm transferring to your school, today".

"Why you didn't told me first ?". 

"Look this girl. Heyy, i was about to tell you last night but you ended the call okeyyyy".

"Last night..... ooohhhh. My phone-

Suddenly your mother said.

"Haeryung-ah, why you chat at the door. Invite your friend in first, at least".

"You heard my mother right ? Go in".

The next thing you know, your mother attacked Kai with a hugged when she saw who it was.

"Kai, you had grown up. The last time I saw you was when you were in high school".

 

"Yes, Mrs. Kim.Haha, well then.. can I take Haeryung to the school with me ?".

"Sure, i don't mind. Haeryung too, right ?".

"Mom, i-

"Go go. You will be late to school if you don't go now".

Your mother gave your bag to you and pushed you and Kai to the door.