Level 18

SECRETS

He let go of his grip on your shoulder and smiled handsomely.

"Yes, its me".

You were not saying anything, speechless. You were somehow shocked by Jungkook's appearence. He is not the nerd that you know anymore, but he is like one of the kingka. He changed his personality to the manly one, you assumed. You were still looking at him with this (o.o) face. But then, you respond to him.

"Is today a special day for you ?".

"Maybe yes, maybe no ?".

"What with the sudden change ? You fed up with your nerd image ? Haha" *chuckled*

"Haha, judge me. From the bottom to the top".

You did what he said. You looked at him up and down.

"Cool".

Jungkook's smile faded, hearing your answer.

"Just that ? Nothing else ?".

"Nothing else like what ?".

You asked confused.

"You know like.... 'you look manly' or anything... like that ?".

"Aaaaaaaaaaa, yeah. You looked-

The bell rang. You stopped talking.

"Heyyyy, let's go".

You walked first leaving Jungkook behind. He felt dissappointed by you. He wanted you to praise him but thats not gonna happen. So, he catched up to you.

BREAK TIME

As usual, you and Jungkook stay put in the class. You finished up your homework and plan to go to the library. You tidy up your desk and was about to walk out of the class when suddenly Jungkook pulled your upper arm. He still didn't felt satisfied with you. You were surprised by his action but at the sametime feeling curious.

"What are you doi-

"Don't you feel anything looking at me today ?".

"What ?".

"Can't you see ? I had change because of you. You said you like the manly one more, so i changed just t get your attention but then you just ignored me like that".

You were silence hearing him. You were taken aback. But then, someone came in.

"What are you doing with my girlfriend ?".

You turned to Mark that was approaching you. He put his arm around your shoulder and pulled it to release your upper arm from Jungkook.

"Let's go Haeryung".

Mark pulled you to the cafeteria. You felt sorry to Jungkook. You just followed him quietly. He brought you to the GOT7 table. You just stay silent as you were thinking about Jungkook the whole time. Suddenly, Yugyeom asked you.

"Haeryung, how ?".

You were taken aback by his question.

//what are they talking about//

You speak in your head.

"What ?".

Mark looked at you, and then he explained to you.

"We are going out tonight. Do you want to join us ?".

"Aaaaaahh, i... don't think i can go. Sorry".

"Why ?".

"I have my own scheduler".

"Nerd much".

JB said, out of the blue. You looked at him and said what was in your head.

"JB, is it true ?".

He was confused.

"About what ?".

You looked at Mark and he glared at you, like he was telling you to keep quiet. But you ignored it.

"Mark told me, you were trying to hurt me because i didn't respected you before. Really ?".

The other members stay silent hearing your conversations with JB.

"What are you talking about ? Why would i hurt you just because of that. There were many juniors talking to me, and us in not a formal way. Not just you".