Level 15

SECRETS

"I forgot to ask you tow. What is your name ?".

".....me, okeyy. I'm Lee Woo, just called me Woo".

"I'm Lee Soo, just called me Soo".

You smiled at them.

"Lets be friend ? Well, since i don't have friends here. And, don't scared with me. I'm not the moody type. Just talkk to me comfortablely, okeyy ?".

They hestitated.

"But, we are responsible to-

"Friends ?".

You put out your hand to shake with them. They looked at each other first, but then they shook your hand and said "Friends". They gave you a friendly smile. You replied their smiles with a smile. Then, you and them laughed together.

GOT7 POV

They were at the 4th floor. Then, they saw you walking into the libary. Youngjae started.

"Mark hyung, about you and Haeryung.. is everything okeyy ?".

He looked at Youngjae.

"Sure".

"Really  ? No lie ?".

".....yes. No lie".

"Then prove it to us".

Mark was confused.

"Prove what ?".

"Prove that you and Haeryung is okey" *smirk*

He was flustered. He actually didn't know what is the status between you and him. But, he bravely answered.

"Okey, watched from the outside".

Then, he approached to your table. He somehow felt this weird feeling when he saw your smile. But, he shrugged it away.

NO ONE POV

You were reading a book after that. Soo and Woo realized Mark's presence but you didn't. You were too focused to the book, then Soo started to talk.

"Miss Haeryung-

"Heyyy, told you. Just called me Haeryung, leave out the 'miss'. Haha" *chuckled*

"I'm sorry. Haeryung, there is someone".

You looked at Soo's direction. You turned slowly and saw Mark. You didn't wanted to see him after this morning incident. You turned away, looking at Soo and Woo. You stood up to put the book at the usual place and they followed you. You whispered to them something. Then, you walked beside Mark, ignoring him. He looked at you walking away, and was about to run to you but was stopped by Haeryung's bodyguards.

They did what they were told. Just now, you told them to block Mark from following you. So, they grabbed Mark's arms right and left. He struggled to get out of your bodyguards but failed. Soon, your figure had no where to be found. You were in your class right now, and you forgot one thing. You forgot to take Soo and Woo's phone numbes.

"Aaaaahhhhh, how i want to tell them that i am in the class".

You speaked slowly, so no one heard you. As you were waiting for the class to be full, you doodle on your notebook. 5 minutes later, the teacher came in. You shoved your notebook under the table but you felt something. You looked at it and saw many papers. You were curious, why is it so many papers under your table ? You plan to read it later after the school ended.

SCHOOL ENDED

They all were rushing to go back home and just by 5 minutes, your class had no students anymore except for you.... and Jungkook. He still tried to talk to you.

"Haryung-

"Bye, Jungkook".

"But-

"Ryung~".

Suddenly, Kai entered your class and went to you. He sat beside you. You gave him a smile.

"Heyyyy".

"Let's go home".