Level 2

SECRETS

Mrs. Park had leave you alone as she had something to do. You wandered around and the bell rang means a break time. The whole school suddenly became noisy beacuse of the students. You sighed quitely and went to find your class. As you were about to turn left, you bumped onto someone. He had a tall figure and a broad chest. He catched you by grabbing your shoulder. You looked up and saw a smirk. You pushed him and bow to him as an apology.

"I'm sorry".

"Heyy, look. Its the same girl we saw this morning".

He said to his friends, GOT7.

"Wait".

You stopped walking when you felt he grabbed your wrist.

"You think you can go just like that when you had bumped onto me ?".

*turned to him*

"I had apologized, didn't i ?".

"Oooooooo, aggressive much. How dare you talk back at me ?".

"Why ? Is it wrong ? I don't think its against the law. Ohh right, its not even in the law".

"You little bi-

"I'm not a ".

You pulled away your hand and went continue to find your class. You looked at your wrist. It became red because JB grabbed it to tight. Soon, you found your class. You saw a boy, studying alone. You were about to ask him something when suddenly he question you.

"Who are you ?".

"What ? ... ohh, i'm Kim Haeryung. The new-

"Ohhh, the new student".

You just stayed silent as you didn't know what to say anymore.

"Come in. Your seat is beside me. Mr. Lee had informed us, there will be new student in this class".

".. thankyou".

As you had sat beside him, suddenly he took your right hand and shook it with him.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook. Just called me Jungkook".

You blanked for a while, but slowly smiled back to him when smiled at you.

"I'm-

"I know already. Kim Haeryung, you had told me earlier. So, I called you Haeryung ?".

You chuckled a bit and respond to him.

"Yeah, haha".

The bell rang means the break time had ended. Students started fulling the class, as you had became a bit closer to Jungkook just in a few minutes. You find out that Jungkook is the school's nerd but he is friendly. He also know how to make jokes. Suddenly, Choi Yoonjae, the class president when to front and said

"Class, listen. I have good news for you. The teachers won't came in until 2.30, which is our school ended time. You can chat with your friends but not too loud or I will call the teachers to give you homeworks. That's all, you may continue your works".

All students cheered happily and there's screaming too. You shocked hearing their reactions and you turned to Jungkook. Then, you two laughed. You continue talking and laughing with Jungkook when suddenly the class became silence. You were curious why the class suddenly became quiet but you just ignored it as you thought its normal. You turned to Jungkook but his face looked scared.

"Jungkook, are you okey ?".

"Hae.. Haerung. Your besides".

"What.." *turned around*

You saw JB, with an anoyying face.

"Lets talk. You and me".

"What is it ?".

"Not now, and of course not here also. After school, at the basketball court. Don't run away, or you will regret it".

You watched him walked out of the class. Then, theres come whispers.

"What is happening to them ?"

"She had made her move already ?"

"Indeed, typical new student"

"What is this.. she just came to our school today but she had made problems"

"This must be interesting"

You ignored it but you were confused by his words.

"Jungkook, who is he ?".

"Who ? Ohh, him ? He is JB from the last class. He is just like us, senior. But he is the upper senior, we are the lower senior. He is also in a group called GOT7, the kingkas".

// We... senior ? Its just you, Jungkook. I am not //

You spoke in your head and respond to him.

"Ohh..."