Level 1

SECRETS

"2.30 evening". You got off from the car after you informed to your father's driver when will you go back home. You saw a lady that you assumed she is the headmistress and you were right.

"Good morning, Kim Haeryung. Its nice to have you in our school".

*bow* "Good morning, Mrs...

"Mrs. Park".

"Mrs. Park, good morning Mrs. Park".

"Ummmm, Haeryung-ssi. I really respect your father. He is my idol since childhood".

"My father ?".

"Yes, Kim Minsoo. The owner of the popular brand in the world".

"Oh. Mrs. Park, sorry to say this but can you keep it secret about my father:.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to. Alright, as you said. I will keep it secret. Here, your student personal file".

*looked at Mrs. Park*

"You know, there is that type of student that like to stalk new students in this school. I'm afraid they will know about this, so thats why I give it to you. For you to keep it on your own. I think that will be more safe".

*took the file*

"Thank you, Mrs. Park" *bow*

"No problem, sooooo. Let's look around the school. You can go to your class after the break time. I had inform Mr. Lee your class teacher".

"Yes".

Mrs. Park start from the 4th floor, where the library and some study tables. Then, you went down to the 3rd floor. Here, there are all types of labs. You just looked roughly as it is just the labs. You went down to another floor, 2nd floor where te classes is. You can see almost all of the students looked at you. But, you just ignored it and listende to what Mrs. Park is saying. Then, you went down to the main floor. There are basketball court, swimming pool, hall, cafeteria, students' locker and a room for the sick one. As you were entering the basketball court, you saw some boys playing basketball. You were confused.

"Mrs. Park, isn't the bell had rang ? Why they didn't enter their classes yet ?".

"Yeah, the bell had rang. But, you know. That type of boys that skipped their classes just to hang around with their friends. Wait here".

"JB, JUNIOUR, MARK, YOUNGJAE, JACKSON, BAMBAM, YUGYEOM. COME HERE".

They came to Mrs. Park with a slight of fear on their face, except for that one person. He doesn't even show any fear or afraid to Mrs. Park. He even chewing his gum and put his hand in his trousers pocket.

//rude//.

You spoke in your head while you watched them getting scolded by Mrs. Park. While waiting for Mrs. Park, you looked once again to your schedule and read spme information about the school's programme and activities. As you were reading, you felt like you were being watched. So you looked up and saw 7 boys staring at you. You just continue reading while ignoring the eyes on you. 

"BOYS... BOYS.... BOYS! LOOK HERE, I AM TALKING TO YOU RIGHT NOW. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR ? PICK UP YOUR BELONGINGS AND GO TO YOUR CLASSES NOW".

"*long sigh* Boys this day. All they saw is just a beautiful girl. Not even look at me. Ohhh, Haeryung-ssi. I'm sorry about that. Let's continue".

You chuckled a bit hearing Mrs. Park complaining and continue looking around the school.