Level 5

SECRETS

GOT7"GuysAll day long you were staring out by just looking down. The teachers saw you but just let it go as you are new here, so they thought you were catching up with their lessons before. You are not saying anything the moment you sat on your seat. The bell rang stopped you from staring out. You asked Jungkook for his books to copy some notes that the teachers gave.

"You okey ?".

"Just go, ineed some time to be alone".

"But, i don't go to cafeteria usually. I'm sitting here everyday".

"Do what you want. Don't talk to me".

You continued doing your works and ignored Jungkook all the time. Suddenly, Choi Yoonjae approachd you.

"Heyy".

"What ?".

You replied him but still eyes on your works.

"Pissed off ?".

"Go away".

"I have something to told-

"Important ?".

"Of course. Your parent is waiting for you at the headmistress room".

You stopped doing your works when you heard he said 'parent'. You thanked him and went to meet your parent. Jungkook just looked at you confused but just stay silent as he know you were not in a good mood. 

GOT7

They were at the cafeteria chatting with each others. They were eating peacefully but suddenly Youngjae choked.

"Guys, guys. Looked" *point to the man*

They looked at the man, and they were shocked .

"Isn't he is...

"Kim Minsoo, the owner of the popular brand in th world. He is also top 10 for the richest person in the world".

"What is he doing here ?".

"Yeahh, what is he doing here ?".

Back to your pov.

You are now walking nervously to the headmistress room. As you walked along the hallway, you saw many students were peeking at the headmistress room. You curse in your head and brave yourself to get in to the room.

"Excuse me, excuse me".

They all had the same expressions. They were confused and shocked seeing you entering the room, meeting the Kim Minsoo. As you were inside, your mother greeted you.

"Haeryung-ah, you are here. *sigh* It was very suffocated to come here".

"Yes, mom".

Then, Mrs. Park spoke up.

"Thanks Mr. Kim for the file. I thought Haeryung wanted to hide yours and hers identity ?".

"She suddenly changed her mind, right Haaeryung ?" *your father looked at you*

"Yes, dad. I'm sorry Mrs. Park".

"No no, its okey. No need to sorry. Ohh, and Mr. and Mrs. Kim. Thanks for your donation for the school's prom day".

"Nothing much, just helping. I'm sorry but, we got to go now".

After that, you went out from the room with your parent. They stopped infront of the room, in purpose. Then, your mom said.

"Haeryung-ah, mom and dad will go first. We will talk later at home".

*pat your shoulder*

*your mother kiss your forehead*

"Yes, be careful".

*bow*

After your parent had left you, here it is. The beginning of your new life. The students that had wathced the scene are now asking you many question, too many. You just walked away leaving them and went back to your class.

GOT7

"Woooowwww, no wonder she had this -

"Heeyyy, don't say like that. She is Kim Misoo's daughter after all".

"Alright, let's plan something interesting for her".

"Jyeaahhh".