A drama competition ?!

I'm Your Secret Lover (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a month that I've been in this class. This class is really fun. The jokes, actings, smartness, all is just perfect! And.. Changjo? Yeah, he've changed. From the cold city boy to the silly boy ever. He've changed to a funny boy, but he's still the same towards girls, so cold... However, I never talked to him. Even we have the chance to. When we've finished the running and he's standing beside me sighing heavily, we didn't talk. When he gave me my books, we didn't talk. But the weird thing is.. He add me on FB, the thing I know is, the boy never add girls on FB but it's the opposite. Weirdo. I don't know why, everytime when I log in to my account, I always wanted to chat with him, say 'hi' to him, tell each other the funny moments that happened in the class... I really don't know what happened to me.

 

~~

 

Going to school again today.. huft.. I wish I could LIE to my parents that I have a stomach ache and I'll not going to school! But.. even when I really wanted to tell my parents, something told me not to do it. Just go to school and have a fun day with friends.. I'm waiting for the bus to came while I'm checking the whatsapp. And when I opened it... 290 MESSAGE FROM 'BFF' GROUP, 79 MESSAGE FROM 'GIRLS ONLY' GROUP AND 6 MESSAGE FROM DAE HEE?!  Aigoo.. these guys.. why are they making so much group? I never thought of that the message will reach 200 and above. They are surely crazy. @_@. When I open the 'BFF' chat...

Krystal : Hello :D

Sunye : Hey~

Krystal : What are you doing ?

Sunye : Nothing.. just relaxing... B)

Krystal : Ohh...

Min Soo : You girls are so annoying.. -_-

Sunye : What?!

Krystal : Ughh whatever.. like I care

Min Soo : Bye... (gotta run

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter