Queen Of The Whole Universe !!

I'm Your Secret Lover (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ailee POV

The other students followed by singing, rapping, and so on until it was already late at night. 

"Students, get to the bed now. Night everyone!" Ms.Lee annouced. 

"Hey! I've been sending you to your place for 2 times so I'm sure you both already know where to go." Hakyeon approached us. 

"Ah nae, we'll go back our self now. We don't want to bother you. Good night!" I said and walk through the dark forest. It's really creepy. Owl's sounds. Cricket's cricking... I was walking beside Changjo. It was so awkward when suddenly... 'awooooo~' 

"ARGGHHH!!" I shouted and jumped into Changjo.

"Wow chill lady, there's nothing here." Changjo said. Then I noticed my hand.

"Uh uh.. sorry." I said and let of.

"We're finally here!" I said while stretched my arms wide open. 

"I'm going to bed! Nite nite" I say and went up to have a sleep. After a while, I've drifted to dreamland.

Everything was so perfect when... 

BANG!

"Omona!" I quickly woke up by the sound. "What is that sound?..." I murmured and my heart begin to thump faster and faster. Just when I wanna go down the stair of the bed, here comes the sound again.

BANG!

Seems like it comes from he bottom bed. I quickly go down and look at Changjo. So the sound comes from him... I though it's some kind of super natural creatures. O.o. He must be so tired that he even snorring. Oooh.. look at his sleeping style, he really looks like a kid. Since he's so deep in his sleep.. let me make a surprise. Muahahahaa. 

 

First of all where's his phone... Ah found it! It's on the lamp table. Let's make it mute first, and then next mission, go to the camera. 3rd mission, *click* Bwahaahaa I got his silly sleeping picture. And the last mission, let's crop and crop and.. set as wallpaper, done! He'll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter