YEAH !!! Wait.. I'm sorry -_-

I'm Your Secret Lover (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ailee POV

After the drama, we went back to the activity room to take a rest. A scene from the play keep playing in my mind. Omona, How can I forget this !! "Great job, student." Ms.Lee smiled to us. "Kamsahamnida seonsaengnim." We replied.  When we reached the activity room, our teacher told us to change our clothes first before we eat. Does she think we're still still a baby that we'll spill the drink on our clothes? After a while, we've done changing. Ms.Lee then give us some desserts for us. Then we eat while play joke on each other. "Guys, I'm gonna take the drink first!" I said. "Sure!" Chaerin said and ate her food.

 

I walked to the table and take a glass of drink. Then I turned to walked back to my seat when suddenly...

*BUMP!*

I bump into that 'person' and the drink was all spilled to 'his' clothes. Then I look at to see a 'red faced' Changjo. "M-mianheyo." I bowed 90 degree. "Yah! Do you think by saying 'sorry' can cleaned my shirt huh?" He said. My temper go up, "WHO YOU THINK I WAS? YOUR MAID?! I ALREADY SAID SORRY TO YOU OKAY? AND IT'S YOUR FAULT WHO DOESN'T EVEN LOOK WHERE YOU'RE GOING! NOW SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND GET OUT OF MY WAY!" I shouted. Then he put the glass on the table and said, "Look! Look at my shirt! I want you to clean it up!" what the heck is he saying? "Clean it? You command me to clean it? You mean that you will took off your shirt and I'll go to wash it?" I said, folding my arms. "What if I said yes?" he replied and fold his arms too. The quarrel continue until...

"LEE YE JIN AND CHANGJO!" Ms.Lee shouted. "j-jaesonghamnida seonsaengnim." we both said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter