Nice dinner on Dara's castle

I'm Your Secret Lover (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ailee POV

Wow.. I can't believe he can play this wonderful melody. He looked at me, my cheek turned red as a tomato again as I smiled shyly. "Okay guys, Let's start discussing about the drama now!" Chaerin said and we all gathered together, sitting on the... floor? Yeah we sit on the floor. "Okay so, there's 2 boys in here. We need to think of a story that fit this 2 boys in it." she said. Then we start thinking and the athmosphere is really, REALLY quiet. "AHA!" Chaerin squealed, making us surprised. She make a sign with her hand signing us to come closer. "Do you guys know the story 'Cinderella'?" she asked. We wanted say 'yes' but then she continued talking and making us to stop what we wanted to say. "Okay you guys know it. How about the story called 'Romeo & Juliet'?" she said. "Yup" we said in sync.

 

"So my idea is this, if we make a drama about Cinderella, I bet year 1 will have 1 Cinderella drama, and Romeo & Juliet. I have the same thought on Cinderella's too. So I wanna make it creative." she said. "what is it?" Krystal spoke. "Yeah tell us!" Sungjong said. "So it's like this.... I wanna mix Cinderella and Rome & Juliet story into 1 story." she said, chuckling. "WHAT?!" we shouted. "Aisshh chill guys chill, and yeah.. I wanna mix these two together," she said. "First, let's us discuss about the story to see if you guys are agree." she said and we start discussing..

"Agree!" We said in sync. "Okay.. since you guys are agree.. this drama is now confirmed." she said. I'm really nervous about who will be the Cinderella and who will be the prince.... Suddenly.. *knock knock* someone knock the door. "Come In!"  Dara shouted. The door then opened. Dara 's maid bowed and said, "Miss, everything is ready." "Thanks ahjumma, we'll go there later." Dara smiled, her maid smiled and closed the door back. "Guys, let's have a break. Follow me to the.. ROOF

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter