New school year

I'm Your Secret Lover (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ailee POV

 

" Appa, ppali! I'll be late for school!" I told to my dad.

By the way, I'm Lee Ye jin or better known as Ailee. Yeah, my classmates like to make a nickname for each of us, and they named me Ailee. Pretty nickname, isn't it? Oh back to the topic. Today is the new school year, and I really hope that Ji Eun is on the same class with me.

" Ye jin-ah, aren't you sick? Why are you going to school ?"Dad asked, still focusing on the newspaper.

"Ne, I'm sick, That's why I need to go to school to take a leave form so that my teacher will known that I'll be absent today."

"Oh, arraso." Dad replied and go back to his newspaper.

Oh good. Wait, " Appa! Come on, I'll be late! There will be many students at the school now!" I shook my father's shoulder.

" Arraso arraso, kaja!" he said and put his newspapaer on the table.

"Omma, I'm going to school!" " Nae, careful !" I heard my mom said as i closed the door.

~~~ On the school ~~~

 

We finally arrived on the school. We walked to the notice board and look at what class am I at.

"Ye Jin-ah, what class are you in?" my father asked while reading the paper that sticked on the notice board.

" Uhm, my friend say that I'm on class 9B, appa." I said.

" you sure? Let's go."

"Wait appa, Let's go to the office and take the leave form first." I spoke as I looked at my father.

. " Oh yes." He replied. Then  we headed to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter