Seonsaengnim's lame joke

I'm Your Secret Lover (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>>> The next day at school <<<

"Is everybody ready?" Ms.Lee said and we all nodded our head. "Then let's get going!" We all cheered and go to the bus. After 30 minutes in the bus, we finally reached the place. "Students, now gather up! First of all, we'll have a fishing battle just like what I've said to you. Put your bags down and get each of you a fishing rod!" Ms.Lee said and we do as we've told. After getting the fishing rod and bait, we sit beside the lake and start fishing. Girls and boys was on a separate place. Of course, I sit with my friends. Bom, Chaerin and Ji Eun. We're having so much fun fishing and without my knowing, I've caught 6 fishes. But that doesn't mean much. Right?

 

"Okay students, time's up!" Ms.Lee clapped her hands.

We all turned to Ms.Lee when we saw the boy beside her. "Okay before that, I want to introduce the boy that I've told you all. This is Cha Hakyeon, from class 9C." Ms.Lee said and he bowed.

I noticed Bom was blushing. "Is anything wrong Bom?" I asked and she shook her head. Something weird. She's really really weird these days. But who cares? "Okay now we'll see who will be the winner of this battle! I'll go around and check." Ms.Lee said and she started to go around and look how much fishes we've got. When it's my turn, she nod her head. Omo, am I the one who caught the least fish?

 

"Right, I've seen all your result. So far nobody caught no fishes. And I'll f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter