Do You Remember Me ?

I'm Your Secret Lover (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ailee POV

Today is the first day of school ! Yeah! Can't wait to meet my friends again. I walk to the school and take a look, then walk to my new class. As said, I walk to class 10B which is upstair. I smiled when I noticed my old class. I have so much memory there .  When I reach in front of my class, there's already so much people in it. I walk inside and notice our last year teacher who teach us Chinese (not sure if at korea there's Chinese period but it does on here! ><). I walk to the only empty place for a girl to sit, which is in the middle of Chaerin and Bom.

"Hey guys.." I greeted them.

"Hi Ailee~" they waved.

"How's your holiday?" I asked them.

"Great, but boring too. I miss school." Bom said.

"Yeah me too. Sometime I feel I hate holiday!" Chaerin said and we both laugh.

"Let's meet Ji Eun on break." I said.

"Ofcourse, she must be a lonely girl in that class since she always hang out with us." Chaerin joked. 

*rrriiinnnggg* 

It's break time now. Me, Chaerin and Bom wait for Ji Eun infront of her class. Her class was just infront of our class. We waited and finally Ji Eun appear.

"Guys!!" she run and hug us.

"Wow relax lady." Chaerin said.

"I really miss you guys!" she said and we all nodded.

"How's your new class?" Bom asked.

"It's great.. but boring too.." she said.

"Let's go to the cafeteria. I'm starving." Chaerin rubbed her sto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter