Funny class, cold boy

I'm Your Secret Lover (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey~ class! What's up?" I heard someone spoke. It must be Amber, am I right? I turn around to look at her and everyone did the same except Changjo.. Why does he have to be so cold? Can't he be just a fun to be with type even a little? Oh and anyway why do I need to be so caring towards him? We're both still STRANGERS. So, I guess I don't need to be caring for him. Hufftt. I look back to Amber and she is.. standing on the chair? OMG. She's really tomboy. "Hey class, I'm Amber and I'm 16. Nice to meet ya!" She introduce her self. Everybody judt burst out laughing. I thought Ms.Lee ordered Amber to take care of the class and make sure we don't make much noise, but then, it become the opposite. But who cares? Ms.Lee is not here anyway. While Amber and other students are having a conversation, I went back to my own 'lame world'. I'm so bored right now. What should I do? Then, I take a glance on Changjo. He's just looking out of the window since he sits beside it. Hmm.. The more I think about him, the more I'm curious about him. He's not the Changjo I see now. Am I right? 

 

After a while, I saw that Ms.Lee and other students are coming nearer to our classroom while Amber and others is still making noise. Should I tell her that teacher is coming? "Hey,Ms.Lee is coming! Keep quiet." A boy that sit infront of Changjo said. Amber went down from the chair and she take out her whatever books to read and others, they're pretending that they're really bored.. and whate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter