A warm night

I'm Your Secret Lover (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ailee POV

"So.. You're Bom's friend?" Hakyeon asked when we're heading to the cabin. 

"Yeah.." I said.  

"why?" I asked back. 

"Nothing.. I'm just asking. Me and Bom were a best friend last time. But starting this year, we're separated and we rarely talk when we met each other." He explained.

"Oh.. since you're her best friend, can I.. ask you something?" I said. 

"Sure. What is it?" he said curiously. 

"It's about Bom, she's acting weird these days. And it happen just now too. I noticed that when Ms.Lee is introducing you, she's blushing madly. Is something happened to her these days?" I asked. 

"Oh really? That's not the Park Bom I know. She's always teasing me when we're together. She's really friendly and easy-going girl." Hakyeon said.

"Anyway, we're here now!" he said while pointing to a cabin. "Not bad." Changjo said. "I gotta get going guys, have a nice stay!" he say and run from the place. "What are we waiting again?" Changjo said. "Let's go in!" I said and we both walk inside the cabin. It was not bad. Inside was really special. Then we walked to the bedroom. The bedroom was pretty. Since it ws two layer bed.. "I will sleep up there and you'll sleep at the bottom." I said, pointing at the bed. Changjo just shook his head and placed his bag at the bottom bed. Then I climb up the stair and placed my bag there. "I'll go shower first!! Bye bye pabo!" I said and run away.

 

Few minutes later we've both ready. Suddenly there's a knock. "Yah Changjo help me to open the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter