Him...

I'm Your Secret Lover (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ailee POV

We went back after biking and go back to the cabin to have a shower and come out to have a dinner. After dinner, we have a small talk and went to sleep as we will have to go back tomorrow morning.

 

>>> Next Day <<<

"Students, wake up! We've arrived at school now." Ms.Lee said and all students started to walk down the bus. Ahh I'm so lazy to carry my bag.. Where's my maid where's my maid.. 

"Maid~ Come here!" I shouted and with a blink of an eye, Changjo was already in front of me.

"Oh wow, that was fast. Anyway, help me to carry my bag. I'm lazy." I said and throw him my bag. just wait, once this black mail was done, you'll know what will happen next. I waited for my dad while me and my friends was chatting. After a while, my dad finally come.

"I'm finally home~" I said and jumped into my bed. 

"Yah! Don't you dare to jump to the bed. Go to shower first! You're so sweaty you know." Omma suddenly come in.

"Omma! You scared me! Arraseo arasseo, I'll go to take a shower now." I whined and my mom closed the door back. After she's gone, I jump back to the bed again.

"Ah bed, I love you~" I said and laugh at my own statement.

 

(A/N: So .. hello, sorry for butting in the story. XD. Just wanna say that I'll skip so much part of the year because I think it's gonna be long, and I still wanna add what happen the next year of their school. If not, I will waist

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter