He is .......

I'm Your Secret Lover (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: Hey everyone! I wanna inform you guys that in this story I'll use the kpop star stage name, some will betheir real name. And the kpop star character in this story is just student but the kpop star that doesn't include in this story as a character will remain as a kpop star. If you guys still don't understand, you'll know it later. :)

Ailee POV

>>> break time <<<

*rrrriiiinngggg*

The school bell rings and..It's break time! I gotta find Ji Eun. I walk to her seat. "Hey~ Ji Eun! Canteen?" "Sure! Don't you think we need find Luna first?" She asked. Luna?... Uhm.. how to explain this. Well, Luna is my another friend, she is quiet but when you gotta know her, she's a bit annoying. "Luna huh... Its not that I don't want to go with her but you know what's gonna happen later right?" I said. "Please.. She's our friend though." She said with a puppy eyes. Uhh stupid puppy eyes. "Okay,okay." I gave up and we walk to Luna's seat. "Hey Luna!" I greeted. "Hey Ye Jin, Ji Eun! You know I'm just wondering when we could get our book. I can't wait to get the book OMG" That's what I dislike about her. She always start the conversation about school. Nothing else. If me and Ji Eun talks about other thing, she gets annoyed and walks away. But then we still continue talking about our topic. Hahaha. "Hi." Me and Ji Eun said in sync.

 

"Let's go to the canteen? I think we don't have much time left." I spoke. I don't like to WASTE TIME anyway. "Yeah let's go now!" Luna said and we walk together to the canteen. While we're walking, I started the conversation since we're all quiet. "Uhm... Do you know the boy that sits at the 4th line besides a girl?" I asked. "Who?" they both asked back. "I mean the one that sits...Oh I mean Changjo!" I said. "Ohh Changjo...Yeah I know him. Waeyo?" Ji Eun asked. "Nothing.. Just asking though." I LIED. Yeah, I ALWAYS LIED TO MY FRIENDS FOR THE SAKE OF MY OWN GOOD. I'm really mean, am I?

 

>>> Fast forward <<<

Break time is over. Ah... why does this school just give us 30 minutes to have our break? Why can't it be 1 hour or even forever? Aghh.. Sorry everyone and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter