MY FIRST KISS!!!!! T_T

I'm Your Secret Lover (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah, you! Come back!" I said, still chasing Changjo. "mehrong~" he said and run away. "Okay guys, you can continue your lovey dovey thing later, just come back to do some discussion now." Chaerin said. Mwo? Lovey dovey things?! No matter what she'll say, I still must get that little Changjo. I still continue to chase him. 

 

No one POV

Ailee continue to chase Changjo. Suddenly, Dara give a smirk to her face. Signing that she has an idea. Then she walked to the piano. "One...two..three!" she counted and slamed the piano bar. Making a loud terrible music and making Ailee and Changjo to stop. 

 

 

Ailee POV

"Ooops, so sorry..heheh" I smiled awkwardly and went back to my seat. "So guys, we're going to learn how to act now since we have few weeks left." Chaerin said and stood up. Okay, main characters, please stand up." Chaerin ordered. Me and Changjo both stand at the same time. Then I felt someone kicked my leg. I turned to see a smirk on Changjo face. Looks like this kid wanna play huh? Then I kicked his leg back. The war continues like that. He kicked me, and I kicked him back. After , other was looking at us. "Ehem." Chaerin cleared . "It was his/her fault!" me and Changjo said and pointed to each other. Then I give him a glare and so did he. Aigoo.. When will this war ends? 

 

~~~~~~

After discussing for a while, we started to practice the scene. 

"So you're the girl that I've been finding for!" Changjo said to me (it's the drama line, of course :p)

"Yeah yeah I am.." I said while nodded my head. "Yah! Lee Ye Jin! Can you be serious? Cinderella is a kind and polite girl, not a harsh girl okay." Chaerin said. "the part said, 'Cinderella nodded shyly.' so, you should be nodded shyly when prince charming said that. Not talk back to him." Chaerin continue, pointing to the paper. "Prince? Charming? He's not charming at all!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter