I sit with... WHO?! And.. Our class dicipline is....

I'm Your Secret Lover (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I went back to my seat with my legs shaking. I grab my water bottle and drink down half of the water inside. I look at Changjo and he's walking coldly towards his seat with a stack of book on his hand. He reach his seat and he put his book.. I mean.. kind of throwing the book on the table and make a loud sound that the whole class look at him. He glare at us for a while, sit down on his place and back to looking at the interesting window beside him. Aishh. He doesn't even feel embarrassment? If it's me, I'll surely be a tomato that once my classmates called me.

 

*flashback*

"Class, today there will be a presentation. Each of you will come here in front and present your project that you made last time." Teacher said to us. what?! Presentation?! I hate presentation. It's the most worst things in my life. "Ye jin, you will be the one who'll present first. Come here." teacher spoke and look to me. Come'on. Why I must be the first one who needs to present in the whole class? Is my presentation interesting to them? Then the whole class clapped their hands. Thanks, but I think there's no need to clap because soon you'll all burst out laughing. I went to the front, teacher handed me the project. I started presenting my project ~~~~~~~~~~ and Done! I handed the project back to teacher. When I started walking to my seat, I heard one boy said, "Hey, Look at Ailee's face! She's becoming a tomato now!" and the whole class started laughing.Ughhh Lee Joon-ssi!!! Wait for my revenge! I covered my face as soon as I reached my seat. All the students burst out laughing again. 

*end of flashback*

 

Ms.Lee continue calling name by name till the last one and finally... It's done! ha.ha.hah. Now I wonder what we'll do again. hmm. Suddenly... "Ye Jin," Ms.Lee called me, "Yes, Ms.Lee?" "I think you should change your seat to..." to...? Come on.. give me a good seat. Or I should say, the right table mate. "Beside Lee Joon. At the back. Because you're so tall so you should sit at the back." Ms.Lee smiled to me. Ughh. Don't fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter