Drama competition day

I'm Your Secret Lover (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In this chapter, if i put the word to a italic means it's what Chaerin said.

Ailee POV

We're in a activity room at the school, preparing for the competition. I'm super duper nervous now. "Wow, Ailee! You're so pretty!" I heard someone say. I turned my head and saw Dara. "Huh? Uh.. thank you." I smiled. "Ye jin, come here, Let me help you to put on your make up!" Ms.Lee shouted. "Nae!" I replied and run to the chair beside Changjo. huftt. But.. *whisper* He looks so handsome when he wear the prince suit. Uh.. anyway, back to the topic. Ms.Lee then put on all the make up, not all but, she just put on the foundation. This drama will be a big rush since I need ot put on a make up again and change to the prom dress, then wedding dress. That's why I hate to be the main character. Few hours later... We've prepared everything. "Okay student! Listen here!" Our teacher clapped her hands. "So.. remember the dialogue and for Ye jin, remember, when the time arrive, rush to the door faster and get a change, arraseo?" "Nae." I replied and we all got to the back of the hall. 

Let me see... I'm looking at the paper of what title there will be on other drama and what number is our drama to present. Our twisted fate.. our twisted fate..... Ah, here it is! Number 15... okay... that's still a long time to go.. While we're still waiting for our turn, others are still practicing their dialgue, acting.. but hey! look at the main characters, they just sit down, doing nothing. That's right, me and Changjo don't even practice our scene. kekeke. I look at Changjo. Seems like he was so nervous. He was sitting on the chair, head down. "N-nervous huh?" Ughh I shouldn't stuttered! He then turn to me. "What do you think?" He said. "huh. You should thank to me that I care for you, asking you if you're nervous." I muttered. "I heard you." He said, eye still looking on the ground. "Whatever.." I replied and look away.

"Thank you for the cute boys and girls, now, it's time for contestant number 15! Do you know the story Cinderella? And do you know the story Romeo and Juliet? I'm sure that you know both of this story. But what happen if this two story was mixed up? Curious? Then let's welcome, Our twisted fate by class 9B!" 

The host announced. Oh my gosh it's our turn its our turn! "Student, Hwaiting!" Ms.Lee said and I walked outside. Since the curtain is still closed, I let out a heavy sigh. I then heard Chaerin started to talk the first sentence. Ailee, hwaiting!

 

No one POV

The curtains are still closed and Chaerin walked to the middle of the stage, started to tell the story. 

"Once upon a time, there was a kind girl named Cinderella. Cinderella lived with her stepmother and her two stepsisters, Anastasia and Drizella.They were very mean to Cinderella, making her work all day cleaning, sewing, and cooking. She tried her best to make them happy. Cinderella's stepmother, Lady Tremaine, was cold, cruel, and jealous of Cinderella’s charm and beauty.She enjoyed giving Cinderella extra chores to do, such as bathing her cat, Lucifer." 

the curtain open with Ailee that cleaning the floor. Everybody clapped their hands. 

Then the music played and Ailee started to hummed. She was very nervous but soon not anymore when she saw a smiling Changjo through the door. 

"One day, a footmen arrived with a special invitation. There was going to be a royal ball at the palace!"

*knock knock*

"Yes, wait for a wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter