The Prom Party

I'm Your Secret Lover (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ailee POV 

Finally! Today is the prom party! I'm so excited yet so nervous. Excited because of what will happen on the prom and nervous that bad luck will come to me on this wonderful day. Since the prom party start on 4pm and now is still 2.30, better get my things ready, get a shower, put on the make up and my dress. Then I rushed to the bathroom to take a bath.

 

>>> Few minutes later <<<

 

Everything is done! Make up, bag, and dress. Now just wait for the time... I got bored so.. what should I do.. hmm.. AH! Let's see what happened on the group. I've left the news of the chatting group these few days. When I opened it... THE MESSAGES ALMOST REACH 1000!! Aigoo.. these guys must be so crazy. tsk tsk. Too much messages to see, I'll just watched tv then. After what seems like eternity, it's already 3.30! Okay then.. Got to go the bus stop! But... Isn't that weird if I dress like this and I'll use a bus? Aishh whatever. Just ignore that. "Omma I'm going!!!" I told my mom and left the house. I waited for the bus and it came. When I got inside the bus, I received so much glare from the people around me. Whatever, they just jealous of my dress and my beautiness, isn't it? kekeke. I sat down on my place and I put my headphone on. Few minutes of traveling, I've reached the restaurant. Wow.. it's so.. huge. O.o I got down the bus and straight to the restaurant. I saw two security standing infront there. "Hello, may I know  your name?" One of them asked. "Oh, Lee Ye jin imnida." I smiled. The other one took out a name list. "There you go, enjoy the party!" they smiled, "Kamsahamnida." I smiled back and go in the restaurant.

 

Looks like all of them has reached here. "AILEE!!!!" I heard someone shouted. I saw Chaerin, Bom and Ji Eun running to me. Aigoo these girl. I'm so worried that they will fall down becuase their dress are so long. kekeke. "Hey!" I waved my hand. "Wow~ Ailee you're so pretty!" Bom clapped her hand. I just chuckled. My weakness is when someone said that I'm pretty. Weird right? hahaha. "Why are you so late! We're all here already! you're the last one to arrived!" Chaerin said. "How will I know? I thought that it was still early so I just spent my time watching tv. heheh" I laughed. "Anyway, let's go to our seat first!" Ji Eun said and dragged me to the seat. The others followed. After a while, the food are served and we start eating and play jokes on each other. I turned my head and saw Changjo with Lee joon, Minsoo, and Mir. They are always together! Then I look back to the girls and continue our jokes. After the dinner, it's finally a... dancing time?! They don't forced us to dance right so yeah.. just don't care. "Hey Ailee let's go get the fruits!" Chaerin said. I nodded and follow her. And so the other two.

 

Changjo POV

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter