Chapter 7 Gig

Sacrificed Love

 

“Are you guys ready?” Doojoon asks the band.

 

“Ah I’m so nervous it’s no joke” the bassist maknae claimed.

 

“Calm down…. We can do this!” Junhyung encourages while preparing his guitar in the corner of the stage.

 

“He’s right. We’ve prepared so much for this and I know we will be able to pull it off! Thank goodness you came just in time Yoseob or else we don’t know what we’ll do.” Hyun Seung said

 

“eh.. I’m sorry. Lets not fret about all this now…. Lets rock tonight! Are you ready?” Yoseob cheered.

 

“Yeah!!!” all six of the boys cheered along.

 

As they walk up the stage each to their places of their instruments, Doojoon walked up to the front of the stage for his opening speech.

 

“So Beast! Annyeong haseyo we are Beast…. Tonight we’ll be performing a few songs to entertain everyone so we hope you’ll enjoy our performances. This is our first time performing with an audience so we hope everyone would listen carefully and cheer for us. Kamsa Hamnida!” Doojoon bowed and walked over to the drums.

 

With the four beat of the drumsticks from Doojoon, all the musicians begin with their song. And Yoseob prepares himself to sing his heart out. Once his cue came on, he opens his eyes and looks to the audiences with piercing eyes and begins to sing. As he feels his adrenaline rush in his body he begins to sing with more enthusiasm and started jumping up and down the stage. The audiences begin to form a crowd around the stage and cheer for the band. All six guys of the band saw the crowd forming and they begin to feel much pumped up and they sang and played their hearts out the whole night.

 

Ju Ann stood behind with a smile plastered on her face as she looks at her best friend singing his heart out with so much joy. She’s so proud of him for doing this and performing in front of so many people for the first time. She can’t believe her best friend is finally living his dream in this small stage. She knows that one day, he’ll be able to sing at a larger stage and she can’t wait for that day to come. She knows that for one, people are going to love him and his voice…. especially the girls. They’ll fall head over heels for him and she’s going to be the one fending him off of the girls. As she walks out of the coffee shop, a smile still obvious on her face, she lets out a huge sigh. Her friend has made it big. He’ll slowly become a huge star and leave her. He’ll forget bout this friend he has and forget about her and Min Noh….. Min Noh! He’ll miss Yoseob so much…. She’s gonna have to deal with Min Noh’s cries and complaints of not seeing his Yoseob hyung.

 

“Haiz…. It’s a cold night!” Ju Ann lets out another sigh as she walks back home. “I gotta clean the house tonight.”

 

Sorry! Short chapter..... all the silent readers out there!!! Could you guys give me some feedbacks on the story? let me know what you think of the flow of the story.... and the story line as well? Thanks so much!!! :)