Chapter 4 Embarrassment!

Sacrificed Love

Shaking his head wildly trying to forget about the past, he exhaled, smiled and walked over to where Juu An and Jihu were. 

“Hey guys! Sorry for making you wait. I see you’ve met Jihu….” Yoseob said looking at Juu An and winked at her hinting that he’s the neighbour he often mentions.

“Yes…. He’s a nice guy.” Juu An said trying not to laugh in front of Jihu who is oblivious to everything that’s happening.

“Oh hey Yoseob…. You’re friend is so pretty! I’d love to be friends with her.” Jihu smiled sheepishly at Juu An.

Juu An widened her eyes bewildered with what Jihu just said and blushed. “Thank You.” She said shyly….

Yoseob tried to compose himself and tried not to punch Jihu in the face for flirting with Juu An right in front of him. “Hahahah….. Right! Let’s go in Juu An… Thanks Jihu for bringing Juu An to the café! Bye…. See you later.”

“Umm, why don’t I join you guys? I’m feeling a little hungry. Is that okay with you Juu An?” Jihu asked Juu An avoiding Yoseob’s gaze.

Juu An looked at Yoseob to get an opinion and then turned to Jihu “Sure…. Why not! I’d like to get to hear more of Yoseob’s childhood stories.”

“I have lots of embarrassing stories about Yoseob! I’d be delighted to share them with you Juu An!” Jihu said smiling naughtily at Yoseob.

“Can we go in now? I’m hungry and tired from standing for so long while you guys chat happily…..” Min Noh pouted.

Yoseob laughed and hold Min Noh’s right hand while Juu An held his left. “Gaja….. I’m hungry from all the training too! Kekekek…. You want chicken chop? My treat….”

“Yes yes yes hyung!!! And mango smoothie too…. Please?” Min Noh asked.

“Min Noh! What are you trying to do? Do you have the money to eat all that stuff?” Juu An sternly asked.

Min Noh pouted and tears were forming in his eyes when Jihu went to Min Noh and said “It’s okay Juu An! My treat today….”

"No no…. its okay! It’s fine…. Really! I just don’t want to spoil that kid that’s all.” Juu An replied.

“Really…. I want to treat you and Min Noh! Treat it as a befriending a good friend meal…. Min Noh ah, order whatever you want! Hyung’s treat….” Jihu insisted.

“Noona! Can I? Can I? Please? Please noona…. Can I?” Min Noh begged his sister.

“Umm…..” she looked at Yoseob and then Jihu. “Okay then…. Just this once okay? Thanks yeah Jihu.”

Yoseob saw everything that happened and thought Jihu must be up to something again…. He can’t let that happen and he have got to pull Juu An away from Jihu. He couldn’t just let his all time favourite person in the world be taken away from him by that sneaky snake which he call neighbour!

When they’ve sat down on their seats and have ordered their meals, Jihu started with all the embarrassing stories about Yoseob and how he always got in trouble for fooling around with the ahjummas in the neighbourhood!

“He would cry like a baby sobbing and running to his mother complaining about how that ahjumma was treating him! hahahha….. “ He laughed…. “He was already 12 at the time already! 12…. “

“Urgh…. Hyung!!! Stop telling her all those stuff already…. It’s embarrassing!!!”

I can’t believe he did that! All my embarrassing stories are out and Juu An is the one who heard them all…. This is just great!

 

 

 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

“Are you really that embarrassed? Hmm?” Juu An asked when they were walking together with Min Noh tagging behind with his ice cream and hot dog in both of his hands.

“I’m fine….” That’s all that Yoseob says….

“You’re not fine….” Juu An stopped at her tracks and turned to face Yoseob. “I’m sorry for laughing at your stories about your childhood! I shouldn’t have done that…. Forgive me?” Juu An looked at Yoseob with her big eyes and smiling so cutely and Yoseob just cannot resist it!

He smiled and pinched Juu An on the cheeks “I’m really fine…. I was just really embarrassed! Especially when those stories came from that Jihu’s mouth! Sometimes he really doesn’t know how to control himself!”

“He’s not that bad…. I guess he’s just trying to fit in since he just came back a couple months ago from Australia and has no friends to hang out with so he’s just tagging along with you and I think that’s the way he makes friends? You should be more considerate of him Yoseob…. He really needs a friend right now! And you’re his neighbour and his friend…. I’m sure he wants to rely on you! Just give him a chance….” Juu An tries to comfort him but agitated him more for caring so much about Jihu and totally ignoring the fact that Jihu just embarrassed him in front of the person he likes the most!

“I guess…. But sometimes he can get so cocky that it’s very annoying! He’s always a step ahead of me at everything we do together…. And he’s not afraid to let the whole world know that he beat me at everything! It just brings me down a lot and I hate feeling that way!” Yoseob says already feeling sad and looking down the whole time they were walking.

“Then don’t let him bring you down! I know you can do better than him and you’re far more a better person than he can ever be…. Just be confident in who you are and in whatever you do and I know you can surpass him one day!” Juu An encouraged him with a sweet smile and patted his shoulder. “I believe in you and you need to believe in yourself too!”

Yoseob felt so happy listening to Yoseob and a smile cropped on his face and he feels like he’s on cloud nine!!!

That’s right….. I need to believe in myself! Juu An believes in me and I have to be confident too…. With Juu An by my side I can do anything!! She’s going to be my pillar and I’m going to be by her side protecting her….. Yes! I won’t let someone like Jihu bring me down!

Yoseob smiled at Juu An and walked silently together…. It didn’t feel awkward and it didn’t feel like someone needed to continue the conversation so that it wouldn’t be uncomfortable! They were comfortable walking together without any conversation but still able to enjoy each other’s company. That’s how they’ve always been…. They don’t need to tell each other that they appreciate each other because they’ve already known that fact the day they met and became best friends. They don’t need to thank each other for being such a good friend because they are more than just best friends. Yoseob loved Juu An and Juu loved Yoseob…. They don’t need to tell each other that! They both already know….

 

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys..... kekekek! I've decided to update this story again.... I actually stopped this story because I thought I'm doing a bad job at it.... But reading the story again made me wanna write again! I hope I would complete the whole story but I need to see maybe at least one person being interested in this story? That would encourage me soo mcuh! 

So please comment or subscribe and let me know how I'm doing.... If I'm going too slow or anywhere that can be improved! Bye then.....