Capter 16 - What Should I Do?

Sacrificed Love

Eyelids slowly opening, Juu An tries to register what happened. What day is it? When she opens her eyes, she couldn’t really see anything as the lights were turned off. So it’s dark out. She tries to sit up but the pain on her left arm made it unable to do so. That’s when she remembers how her step-father attacked her. How many days has it been? Where’s Min Noh? She shot up looking for her step-brother.

 

“Urghh….” She groaned. She forgot about her arm again. She tries to stand up and walk out the room. But she’s still a little dizzy from shooting up so quickly. When she gets to the door, her legs almost give way before she holds on to the door knob.

 

She slowly turns on the knob and heads out of her room. She heard some murmurs coming from the kitchen. She heads towards the voice and see Min Noh working on his homework. Beside Min Noh was Yoseob helping him with his mathematics.

 

Juu An smiles as her heart warms over the fact that she has two boys in her life that she love so much and that cherishes her. She comes out from hiding, “What are you working on?”

 

The boys turn around and sees Juu An awake and shot up from their chairs and runs over to where she is.

 

“Noona! You’re awake. I was so scared you wouldn’t wake up after so many days!” Min Noh cried and hugged Juu An tightly.

 

Juu An lays her hands on Min Noh’s head, smiling. “I’m sorry I made you worry so much. I’m fine now Min Noh-yah. Please don’t cry.” She looked over to Yoseob and gave him a reassuring smile. She looked intently into his eyes and mouths the words “Thank You.”

 

 

“I don’t know how I’m going to thank you Seobbie ah.” Juu An said looking at Yoseob after putting Min Noh to sleep. They were now sitting side by side at the dining table. “You have done beyond what a friend does. You have no idea how grateful I am to you.”

 

“What are you talking about,” Yoseob laughs shyly with one had rubbing the back of his neck. “I didn’t do anything. All I did was stay here and play with my favourite boy.” He paused for a while, put his hand down on the table, and with a more serious tone, “Are you okay now?”

 

Juu An gave a small smile and say “I’m fine, thanks to you. Nothing to worry about anymore.”

 

Yoseob looks down on his hands on the table. “You have no idea how worried I was. You were nowhere to be seen for a couple of days and you didn’t go to work as well.” He looked pleadingly into Juu An eyes with tears threatening to fall. “And when I saw you lying down on the bed… With sweat all over your face…” He paused, “My heart nearly dropped. I… I thought I lost you. I wanted to charge over at your step-father and beat him up! I wanted to hurt him like how he hurt you and more.” He gripped both his together and they were shaking with his voice full of anger and desperation.

 

“I thought about what would happen if you’re no longer in this world. Life wouldn’t be meaningful anymore.”

 

“Oh don’t say that Seob….” Juu An says softly. She looks longingly into Yoseob’s eyes. “Don’t say that.”

 

Yoseob stretched out his arms to Juu An’s beside him. “You cannot do this anymore.” He said with fierceness in his tone. “You need to leave this house. Or get somebody to help. Get him out of the house and never allow him in ever again. You need help An-ah. At this rate, you’ll really die in his hands.”

 

“I know how bad this is, Seob-ah but I can’t.” Juu An look down on her hands intertwined with Yoseob’s. “If someone finds out and calls the authorities, they will take ahjussi away, but they’ll also take Min Noh away from me. They’ll put him in a home. They’ll take me away too. I can’t let that happen. Seob-ah please understand.” She look up to Yoseob with tears filling her eyes.

 

“An-ah.” Yoseob sighs, pulling Juu An into his arms.

 

Juu An lay on Yoseob’s chest sobbing. “I cannot lose Min Noh! I cannot lose you too.”

 

“Shhh….. You’ll be fine. I’m here. I won’t let anything happen to you anymore. Don’t worry.” Yoseob says as he brushes Juu An’s hair in his chest. “Shhh….”

 

How are we going to get through this? I feel so lost! Juu An thought while laying on Yoseob’s chest, still crying. At least I have him by my side. That’s all I need. 

****************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Hello!! How many years has it been?? OMG 

So sorry for stopping on this story for so long. I forgot about it and I didn't have any inspiration for the longest time. Life got in the way too. 

I updated, and hopefully I'll continue updating till this story ends. 

Thank You all if you're still reading this story, tell me how you guys feel about the new update! 

Love you all for sticking to this story! 

 

Hi5 if you're still so much in love with Yang Yoseob!!

 

Bye and hope you had fun reading this.

 

Thanks

-Joann