Chapter 12 Left Out (part 1)

Sacrificed Love

 

Juu An walked to school in high spirits. Just thinking about being able to finally get back to her musical club makes her as happy as spending time with Yoseob. She knows she hasn’t been paying a lot of her attention into the club because she needed to work. For her stepbrother and herself. She needed the money. She needed to set her priorities straight. But now that things have become a little less messy and a little more stable, she thought she’d go back to the club. She’d heard that there’s a new musical and she’d like to audition for it. Nothing makes her happier than singing in a musical. She wanted to follow in her mother’s footsteps as a musical actress. Ever since her mother passed away years ago, the only thing that makes her closer to her mother was the musical club. She’d feel her mother’s presence whenever she’s singing. All her worries would be gone then. Her problems at home would be lost for that few minutes when she’s singing.

 

“Morning, JiYeon.” Juu An said as she entered the classroom to her math class. “Morning SuYeon, Soo Hyun.”

 

The said three girls glanced over, and when they heard who it was the voice belonged to, they were expressionless. “Hey,” they said. And that was all. And they went back to their own conversations.

 

Juu An was taken aback when the response she got from her friends were so cold. And she wondered why. Maybe they’re in an important discussion? She shrugged her shoulders and walked to her seat. She’ll just let them know that she’ll be able to go to the musical club during lunch. She knows they’ll be happy for her. They are, furthermore, in the same club as her. And they’re just as passionate in musicals as she is.

 

But by lunch time, she realised that her friends still have distanced away from her and she felt it was incredibly weird for them to be avoiding her. She didn’t think she’s offended them in anyway has she? Did she do something wrong? Did she say something wrong this morning? All she did was to greet them. Or did she say it in an offensive tone? She doesn’t know what she did wrong but she’s going to find out.  Whatever that she did she’s going to apologise to them. And hope that they’ll forgive her, whatever it is that she’s done.

 

As she walked  out of the class to the cafeteria hoping to find her friends there, she found Yoseob walking towards her and she smiled. She had missed him during the weekends.

 

“Hey Seob. How was your weekend?”

 

“Hey Juu An! I missed you….. My weekend was fine! Had band practice with the boys… you?” Yoseob’s grin was so wide it could crack in half. She hasn’t met her for 2 days and it was killing him inside. And the fact that she spent a day with Jihu did not make it any better.

 

“It was okay, worked all day yesterday. Oh by the way, thanks for accompanying Min Noh on Saturday. Didn’t even get to see you before you left. He did behave right?”

 

“He was an angel. Don’t worry. You know he likes me and listens to me.” He pat her on her shoulder opposite of him and left it there. And he was ecstatic when she did not question it or even shake it off.

 

“Yeah, I know. You’re like his best friend. Ever. And I can’t thank you enough for it. You don’t know how much you mean to him. You’re his role model. Thank You so much seobie ah. Thanks so much for being there for him.” Tears were prickling in her eyes and Juu An blinked her eyes as hard as she could to stop the tears from falling down her face.

 

“Hey, Annie-ah… You don’t have to thank me! You know I do it gladly… for you! I hope you know that. And Min Noh is a good kid. I love that kid. No worries okay.” He stopped walking and touched Juu An’s cheek. “Don’t cry. My heart aches whenever I see you unhappy. Please?”

 

Juu An sniffed and gave him a slight smile. “Thanks Yoseobbie… You’re the best!” and gave him a hug. 

 

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

[Hey guys!! So sorry for not updating for so long.... and thank you guys for not unsubscribing from this story! Means so much.... Was gonna write a longer chapter but I don't have time to continue.... I guess I'll just do it in 2 parts! here you guys are for part 1.... Hope you guys like this chapter and continue to read my story! Comment, and as for the newcomers, subscribe! :) ]