Chapter 13 Left Out (part2)

Sacrificed Love

Juu An sniffed and gave him a slight smile. “Thanks Yoseobbie… You’re the best!” and gave him a hug. 

(cont)

“Let’s go for lunch! I’m starving.”

 

“Yeah? Good… Cause I’m starving as well. Come on cry baby. Let’s go eat.” Yoseob ruffled Juu An’s hair and pushed her shoulders in front leading her the way to the cafeteria.

 

“Yah!” Juu An retorted to Yoseob’s tease but smiled. She loved to be teased by her bestfriend. She likes that her friend cares so much about her. She likes that her friend cares so much about her stepbrother. She likes that she has him as her bestfriend. And she’d do anything to keep him by her side.

 

And when there were only 15 minutes left before lunch was over and classes to begin again, Juu An felt like she really did something wrong. Her friends are still ignoring her but she doesn’t know what she did.

 

“Hey, you eating that?” Yoseob asked.

 

“Eo?? Oh this? No, go ahead and take it.” Juu An replied pointing to the kimchi that was on her plate and took it up so Yoseob could have them.

 

“Asa!! Thanks…” and Yoseob went back to his food. Well, Juu An’s food to be precise.

 

Juu An couldn’t stop looking over at her friends at the other table. She couldn’t grasp why her friends would choose to ignore her.

 

“Hey,Seob? I think Sooyeon and the others are mad at me. And I have no idea why. What’s should I do?” Juu An asked Yoseob while still looking over at her friends.

“Mad at you? Why would they?” Yoseob asked with his mouth full.

 

“That’s the thing. I don’t know. And I don’t recall anything that I’ve done that would make them angry at me.” With a sad face Juu An said.

 

 

“Well, I think maybe you should talk to them. Find out why they’re angry.” Yoseob suggested.

 

“Yeah. I should right?” Juu An looked to Yoseob for comfort.

 

 

“Yes. Plus, if they’re really defriending you, I’m still here. And you know I wouldn’t leave you even if you chased me away.”

 

 

 

“You’d be like begging for me to have you back! Yes, I know.” And Juu An couldn’t help but laugh at Yoseob. Even though she knows its the truth, she was still glad Yoseob would use that to make her laugh.

 

“Okay!” Juu An said determined to go talk to her friends. “I’m going in. why don’t you go to your class first. And I’ll meet you at the entrance when school is over.”

 

“Okay. Good luck An. Melt their hearts with your charm. See you later. Bye.” Yoseob said. And when he was walking away, he turned around to Juu An and gave her his killer smile that he always give, as an assurance that everything would be alright.

 

And so when Yoseob was out of sight and Juu An was all prepared to walk over and talk to her friends, she took a deep deep breath.

 

“Hey guys, I’ll see you all at theatre club after class right?” Juu An said with a smile.

 

“We are, but are you?” Soo Hyun retorted.

 

“Umm, yeah. Are you guys angry at me or something? You guys are acting weird around me. Did I do something wrong? You can tell me.” Juu An asked. Trying to get an answer from her friends.

 

“We’re not angry at you. Why would we? Do you think you did something?” JiYeon asked bluntly. She looked like she’s bored.

 

“You have been ignoring me all morning. So I thought I did something to make you guys angry of me. Did I? Because if I did, I’ll totally make it up to all of you.” Juu An said while trying to sound perky so her friends would finally stop being so harsh on her.

 

“You wanna make it up to us? How about leaving the theatre club? That’ll make all our lives so much better.” SuYeon said while clenching her teeth.

 

“You….. You want me to leave theatre? But…. But I love acting…. and…. and….and singing. Why are you asking me to leave?” Tears were now pricking Juu An’s eyes. She doesn’t understand what her friends are requesting of her.

 

“Well, that would make it so much easier with you gone. Do you know how long you haven’t joined us on our meetings? Do you know how hard it is to practice with you coming and going whenever you like? This is not just a high school club that we join so we can waste our time waiting on you.” Soo Hyun said. She was obviously angry but she didn’t want to shout at Juu An.

 

“If you’re not serious about it then you really should leave. We are taking these musicals very seriously and can’t have people like you ruin our chance to shine and do what we love. If you really want it then come to meetings and practices. Don’t make excuses about your brother or whatever. If your brother or your stepbrother or whatever is more important than you might as well leave the club.” SuYeon angrily said. And the three friends walked away towards the exit of the cafeteria. They know they’re being really harsh to their friend Juu An, but it has to be done. And they’re fed up about the situation as well. They can’t help it but to release everything that they felt about her all at once. They were angry and they let their anger take over.

 

Juu An couldn’t do anything but stare at her feet and feel guilty. It was her fault that their friends are struggling at the club. She loved acting and singing but she can’t help but feel that everything was her fault. It is true that she weren’t attending meetings and practices because she had to work. It is true that it was because of her stepbrother that she couldn’t attend the practices.

 

Juu An walked out the exit of the cafeteria and towards the gate of the school. Classes weren’t over but she doesn’t think she could concentrate right now. She didn’t think about anything else and just wanted to go home. All she wants right now is to be in her room so she could decide what to do with her life. What she really wanted. She truly loved acting in musicals but her family situation was really difficult right now. She doesn’t know which to choose from. And she walked home silently. 

 

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

 

So, yay..... I updated!!!!!! Hope you guys are still here..... Comment, subscribe!!! [new comment]