Chapter 2 Her friend!

Sacrificed Love

On the next morning,Juu An was getting ready for school. She made breakfast.... Toast and pancakes! Her specialty.... For both Min Noh and her stepfather. Even though she didn't like her stepfather,she thought it necesarry for her to make breakfast for him. She got Min Noh out and he started eating them! Savoring every bite. Juu An called for her stepfather to have breakfast before it gets cold.

"Ahjussi!! Come out for your breakfast."Juu An screamed.

"Yeah yeah.... I heard you! You didn't have to screamed that loud." Her stepfather answered back in a low voice.

When he walked out from his room,he wasn't wearing any shirt with only his boxer shorts. And his hair was very messy... It looked like he hadn't washed his hair for days. When Juu An saw how her stepfather looked,she was worried! She knew that he had been drinking the night before and that he wasn't entirely sober yet... She could see that he was in a bad mood. So she rushed Min Noh to finish his breakfast so they could leave the house as soon as possible. She had no idea what could happen at that moment. And she was scared.

"Quickly finish you're breakfast Min Noh. We gotta go...." Juu An said.

Noticing that school won't start for another half an hour,Juu An's stepfather knew something was up for rushing Min Noh to finish his breakfast.

"What's the rush? School doesn't even start soon." He asked Juu An.

"I.... I have to go somewhere before school."Juu An lied.... walking back to the kitchen trying not to let him see how afraid she was.

"Where in the world do you have to go early in the morning? What? Are you scared? That I'll hit him?" He said pulling Min Noh's ear.

"Ouch!! Stop it.... That hurts!" Min Noh shouted.... Juu An jumped when she heard Min Noh scream. 

"Don't do that..." She said softly trying to not look at her stepfather in the eye. She walked over to Min Noh and hugged his face in her stomach. Trying to protect him.

"I didn't even touch him!" Her stepfather defended angrily.... Looking at Juu An in the most evil stare.

"Lets go!" Juu An pulled Min Noh away from the dining table to the door and left. She knew if she had stayed longer something worse might happen.

Juu An walked Min Noh to his school all the while not saying anything. Min Noh knew that his sister was terrified of his father. He knew it was best to not say anything at the moment. When they reached Min Noh's school,he walked in and turned around to wave at her sister with a smile. Juu An waved back with a tiny smile. Juu An left only after she could no longer see Min Noh.

When Juu An reached the main gate of her school,she saw Yoseob running towards her smiling.... She tried to smile because she didn't want to worry her friend with any more of her troubles. 

"Hey Yoseob! Good Morning.... Here! I made my famous pancake that you like so much.... Eat it while it's still fresh and hot." Juu An gave him the container full of pancakes.

Yoseob's face lit up at the word of pancakes."Wow! I'm in for a treat.... Thanks Juu An! You know I love it when you make me your famous pancakes...." He had the biggest smile looking at the container not wanting to wait anymore and finish the pancakes that dear Juu An made for him!

Looking at how Yoseob smiled so widely at the pancakes that she made for him,she's very grateful that Yoseob didn't leave him because of her family. Yoseob knew about Juu An past.... Her sick mother 2 years ago,her alcoholic and abusive stepfather and even her father leaving when she was very young. He knew Juu An's darkest secrets.... She trusts Yoseob with all her heart. She knew he would never betray her. That's the main reason why she didn't accept Yoseob's confession! She couldn't risk her friendship with Yoseob. She couldn't stand the thought of losing Yoseob.... He meant too much! 

"Let's go in! Class is starting soon." Juu An said still smiling....

During recess,both Yoseob and Juu An sat on a bench out on the yard of the school. Yoseob was having the time of his life eating the pancakes that Juu An made.... 

"Hey Juu An?" Yoseob asked

"Yeah? What?" She replied.

"Umm,I have basketball practice today.... Do you wanna come and see me play?"Yoseob said.

"Basketball practice? Sure.... I'll bring Min Noh along too!" Juu An answers...

"Really? You'll come? Woohoo... That way I'll be sure to do my best in the tounament on Saturday. You'll give me strength!" Yoseob cheered....

"Haha.... You're overreacting!" Juu An laughed... 

"I'm not! With you there,I'll sure win over all my teammates."Yoseob said.

"Alright alright... I believe you! I'll be there for your practice." Juu An replied.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

So this is chapter 2! I hope I didn't drag it too long.... I actually had another plot in mind! Maybe in the next chapter.... Didn't wanna make this chapter too long! Comment and subscribe.... Give it a try! Maybe it'll shock you.... keke!