Chapter 1 Jealous??

Sacrificed Love

*DRING!!!!!!!! DRING!!!!!

Yoseob runs out of his class as school has finally ended to the main gate of the school.... Trying not to push everyone away he rushed to the gate and leaned onto the wall. As he was waiting,his eyes were wandering around and something caught his eye! Those eyes sparkle and that smile brightens every darkness..... It was the girl he had known for more than 4 years.

When Juu An sees Yoseob as she walk out to the main gate,she smiled and walked towards him.... 

"Hi Yoseob! How was class today?"

But she notices that he wasn't paying any attention at all.... It was as if he didnt even realize that she had come to him!

"Hellooo...." She waved her hand in front of Yoseob's face trying to gain some attention!

"Oh,you're here.... When did you get here?" Yoseob asks,pretending he didn't know Juu An was there talking to him!

 "I've been here for about a minute... Talking to you! But you weren't listening... What were you thinking?" Curious as to what caught his attention.

"Really? I'm sorry.... I wasn't paying much attention. It's just that I saw a really pretty girl standing over there a while ago..." He pointed. "She looked like an angel!" He teased.

"Oh really? Where? I wanna see her...."Trying to find that person. Not realizing, she felt hot in her face... She was jealous.

"I think she walked that way... Too bad! I should have gotten her number while I could still see her" He said while he had a hidden smile.

"Yah! Do you like her just because she's pretty? You don't even know her... She might be a really mean person. You don't know if she even likes you. You're so realistic.... Liking a person you don't even know just because she's pretty" Juu An snapped!

"hahahhahahah...... Why are your reactions so big??? hahhahhha...." Yoseob laughed so hard he can barely talk anymore.

"What are you laughing about? I didn't say anything wrong.... You shouldn't like someone you just saw!" Ju Ann was angry now... Not understanding why Yoseob is laughing when she was angry at him.

"Kekekeke.... I was just joking! There was no pretty girl.... I was just trying to tease you! I'm sorry" Yoseob apologized.

"What? You were joking? How could you joke about something like that? I really thought you liked that girl!" Juu An blushed realizing it was a fairly common joke friends tell each other.

"I'm really sorry,Juu An. I won't do that again...." Yoseob said. "You know the only person in my heart is you right? You're the prettiest girl I will ever know and you'll always be my angel!" He confessed,with the cutest smile on his face.....

"Stop it! That's not funny...." Juu An frowned and turned away from him.... Blushing!

"Aww.... I'm really sorry Juu An ! I really am.... I'll stop with all that jokes from now on. Please forgive me?? Pweaseee....." Yoseob pleased with the cutest pout on his face. 

"Fine! Fine fine.... But you must promise me to never play that kind of jokes ever again!" She could never resist his cuteness... Even after all this years!

"Yes ma'am! I promise you!" Yoseob assured Juu An. "But Juu An,why were you so upset? It was just a joke... Perhaps!!! Were you jealous? If you were you can admit it.... I'd be so happy!" Yoseob teased even more....

"WHAT?? Of course not.... I wasn't jealous!" Juu An answered not knowing what to say anymore. " I.... I was!!! I.... I was just worried about you! My best friend in the world to not be fooled by a person you haven't even met!" She rushed her words.....

"hahahhahah..... ok ok! Don't get too agitated... hehe! Lets go.... We gotta go pick up Min Noh!" Yoseob reminded Juu An.

"Oh yeah.... C'mon! Lets go.... "

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

They walked together shoulder to shoulder to Min Noh's school and waited for him at the entrance. They were talking about how their math teacher Mr.Park were picking his nose during class. They were laughing so hard and couldn't stop even after elementary students were starting to leave the school.... After a few minutes,Yoseob spots a little boy who was running towards the school entrance with his friends and were laughing a lot. 

He called over and he follows the direction where Yoseob and Juu An were standing. 

"Hi Yoseob hyung! Noona" Min Noh calls out with a huge grin on his face. 

"Hey buddy! How was school"Yoseob said as he pats Min Noh's head.

"It was fine.... Had an English quiz today. It wasn't really hard.... I might even get an A" Min Noh brags.... "I'm hungry! Can we go now?"

"Wow.... An A' huh! Are you sure you can get an A'? I'm not too sure about that!" Juu An said as she and Yoseob hold his hand and walked down the hill of the road.

"Of course I can... It was so easy! I knew all the answers to it... " Juu An defends

"I'm sure you will get an A' Min Noh! Don't worry about your sister.... She's just in a bad mood today! I met a beautiful girl in school today so she's jealous!" Yoseob says holding Min Noh's other hand. 

"Hey! Don't tell lies to my brother.... He's so young!"Juu An fights back....

"Noona!!!! I'm hungry.... What are we going to have for lunch today?" Min Noh cuts off!

"What do you want to eat Min Noh ah?" Yoseob asks.... Still laughing at the thought of Min Noh being jealous of him with another girl.

"Umm,friend chicken and ramyeon!!"

"Greedy little boy!"Juu An said

"Please? I haven't had fried chicken in a reallllyyyy long time.... :(" Min Noh pouts.

"Of course we can have fried chicken!" Yoseob said after giving Juu An a nod hinting that he'll buy for today's lunch.

"Fine! But only one piece... Okay?" Juu An asks Min Noh in a stern voice. Which frightens Min Noh everytime....

"Yes!! I promise.... One piece! Yay...... Fried chicken for lunch!!!" Min Noh jumps around repeating the words 'fried chicken fried chicken fried chicken!

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

After lunch,Juu An and Yoseob parted ways because she had to bring Min Noh to his tuition class and Jake had guitar lessons.... After Juu An brought Min Noh to his tuition,she walked to the restaurant she's working in and started her work as a waitress. Life has been very difficult after her mother's death 1 and a half year ago. Her father has left them when she was a little girl so she has no memory of him at all. All she remembers was crying with her mother in the living room on the day that her father took all his clothes out from the wardrobe and puts them in a small luggage bag and left. On that day she swore that she'd never make her mother cry again. That's until she remarried to her stepfather.

Min Noh's father,which is Juu An's stepfather has been an alcoholic for almost 2 years.... It has been clear to Juu An that it was now her responsibility to take good care of Min Noh even though she knew that he wasn't related to her in anyway! 

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

So far,this is what I've written... I just wanna stress,that this is my 1st time writing a fiction! Scratch that... My 1st time even writing a story. Other than 2 to 5 paragraphs of essays,I have to experience at all! So if you guys would just give some comments on what I've written,feedback and maybe some advice on how I should write a fiction story,I'd appreciate it so so much! Thank you.... I'd be so happy to even have just 1 subscriber,comment,or feedback! Chapter 2 very soon!!!