Chapter 14 Where Are You?

Sacrificed Love

For the next few days, Yoseob did not see Juu An. She didn’t attend class, she didn’t visit him during basketball practice, and she didn’t bring Min Noh to tuition class either. And that made Yoseob really worried. So he decided to go to her work place to check up on them, knowing that at this time of day she should be working right now. And so he left band practice with Beast and went to the café where Juu An works at.

 

When he arrived, he didn’t see Juu An where she usually is at; which is behind the counter making coffees. But he saw Mr. Lee instead serving customers.

 

Yoseob walked over to the counter and asked Mr. Lee. “Annyeong haseyo Mr. Lee. Is Juu An here? Is she at the back?” Wondering if Juu An is at the back of the café cleaning.

 

“Oh hey Yoseob. Haven’t seen you in a few days. Actually, I’m also looking for Juu An. She haven’t reported to work for several days. I was just about to call you and ask but I was too busy.” Mr. Lee told Yoseob.

 

“Really? That’s weird. And she didn’t mention anything to you? That’s not like her.” Yoseob said, clearly bothered by it.

 

“No, she haven’t. And I’m starting to get worried. She’s usually very responsible with her work. Even if she’s sick, she’d try to make it to work. But she didn’t inform me that she won’t be coming to work these past few days. I tried calling her cell, but her phone was disconnected.” Mr. Lee told Yoseob.

 

“Alright, I’ll go over to her house to check on her then. I’ll keep you updated Mr. Lee. Thanks for everything.” Yoseob said as he starts walking out of the café.

 

“No worries. Let me know if something happened. Goodbye Yoseob.” Mr. Lee said as he resume his work behind the counter.

 

And so Yoseob head over to Juu An’s house. “Where are you Juu An? Did something happen?”

 

As he was heading to her house, all kind of things began to appear into his mind. What exactly happened to Juu An? Could she have fainted? Of someone kidnapped her? Did she get beaten up by her stepfather again? What about Min Noh? If Juu An didn’t go to school, it meant that Min Noh didn’t as well right? If something really happened to Juu An, then is Min Noh okay? Since it’s been a few days, did they eat anything yet? Should he go buy some food before going to their house? Those thought clouded his mind so much that he started running and didn’t care about whether to buy food for them or not. All he cared about right now is to make sure that Juu An and Min Noh is safe. All that he wanted right now is to see Juu An and to hold her in his arms. And Yoseob sprinted to Juu An’s home.

 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Hey guys!!!!! So so so sorry for not updating for so many months!! I hope you guys didn't forget about this story!! keke.... And despite not updating for so long, this update is so short.... please forgive me!! Hope you like this chapter. Not much happened though..... 

 

What do you think happened to Juu An? give me suggestions and maybe I'll include into my story!! 

 

Comment, subscribe, like, do whatever you want!! 

 

See y'all real soon! hopefully not in a few months! hahahha