Witch?

Only You

Ji Eun's POV:

I was walking in the halls I didn't feel like going to class. I was still mad at what was happening it was afterschool now as I heard the last bell ring. 

Suddenly I saw Hara and Wooyoung together hugging. I was looking at Hara. . .I'm suddenly hungry. She saw me and walked towards me I could already tell she thinks I'm trying to take Wooyoung from her. 

Wait was Wooyoung following her to? This human. Who the hell does she think she is? I've had it if she wants to know who she's dealing with fine.

Hara: Yah! Stay away from Wooyoung he's my boyfriend! What are you trying to do! Do you want me to kick your or what?! Wow I thought you were my friend but no you're just one of those ugly s that ruin a relationship.

She made me want to laugh so hard. I was looking at the floor good thing no one was around but Wooyoung and her and my side teeth were getting sharper and my eyes were turning red each second.

I looked up, at her and smiled devilishly.

Ji Eun: Do you know who you're talking to? Human. -smirks-

She was silent as she saw my sudden change in appearance.

Ji Eun: Yah you don't even know me, you know what I'm just going to write it all out for you two.

I looked at Wooyoung, and her.

Ji Eun: You know you shouldn't be mad at me. I should be mad at you. All this time I tolerated my anger for you. Do you know why? -smirks-

I looked at Wooyoung.

Ji Eun: Because! He's not yours, he was and still is originally MINE. You're the one that stole him from me. If someones going to start the fight here its me. Actually I don't wanna fight I'd rather have dinner. 

She looked shocked at what I was saying and so did Wooyoung.

These humans are pathetic.

Ji Eun: Wooyoung you are too different as a human. 

I looked back at her and said.

Ji Eun: You? Do you know how it feels to have someone you've loved for centuries taken away by someone like you? You've never felt what I felt, and yet you say why I'm pulling you two apart? Although what you said right now is EXACTLY what you are. 

Wooyoung's POV:

I couldn't believe on what I was hearing. So I do know her?

But I don't remember her at all. I looked at her appearance I could tell she wasn't human. I know this sounds completely crazy but is she a vampire?

Who am I to her? Am I her lover? When I said those words I started falling in love with her as each second was going by.

Ji Eun: Wooyoung you're too different as a human.

She suddenly looked down. She looked like she was about to cry. But I was more concerned of what she said. . .as a human? What am I really? I couldn't understand anything. 

Wooyoung: W-what? Who am I?

I looked at Hara and her.

Ji Eun: A witch took you away from me she turned you back human into this, and made you forget everything me everything. 

I suddenly looked at Hara she looked aggravated and pissed when she heard of the witch.

Hara: What witch?

Ji Eun: Don't worry human, I killed her. 

She suddenly said something.

Hara: You y-you killed my sister? -pissed-

Everything suddenly went silent. Wait what is she?

Author's POV:

What is it now? Vampire versus witch? Who will win? The vampire that lost her lover? Or the venging witch that lost her sister because of her?