I Knew It

Only You

Ji Eun's POV:

My head started hurting for two quick seconds. Wait what am I thinking Wooyoung cheating on me? What the hell I must have not been fully recovered. I'm back now. 

I looked at Hara how dare she diguise herself as my best friend. Wait what happened to Jiyeon?!

I looked back up at her and glared. I bet you think I don't know you're Hara right so-called Jiyeon? Just wait I'll act with your little game. But let's see who will be fooled in the end.

Jiyeon(Hara): Just between me and you. But yes he did cheat on you. I mean look at yourself you're just someone that came into his life and ruined everything for him. He doesn't even care about you. You should let him go. He never had feelings for you anyway. He liked me more. You're nothing but a worthless vampire.

Ji Eun: Why are you scared that Wooyoung will love me more to reject what you're saying right now? Ha, you're nothing in my world.

She glared at me, and worthless vampire? You're less. You're a foolish witch. Who thinks she's winning the game. 

Ji Eun: You make me laugh. Get out of here. Before I do something.

Jiyeon(Hara): Like what? -smirk-

Ji Eun: You want to see? -glares-

She suddenly gave up and exited my room. Ha, just watch Hara I will kill you, and will avenge Jiyeon. I walked toward my closet room to change into my dress.

Author's POV:

Vampire's never sleep unless they do need to recover, so they always like to dress there best at all times.

Dress:

th_500_333_1318816532_250310540_LzbNKriX

Shoes:

Tumblr_lg1ynzwoux1qdppsto1_500_large_large

Necklace:

51203ShermanBlackNecklace_a12.jpg

Ji Eun's POV:

I got all of the things I was going to wear and set it all down. I suddenly saw something moving inside my closet. I walked towards it with no caution since I am a vampire. I mean what is that thing going to do to me?

I opened it and saw Jiyeon. Wait didn't I just see her?!

Ji Eun: Jiyeon! -quietly-

Jiyeon: Ji Eun! -quietly-

Ji Eun: Yah Jiyeonah. I just found out that Hara is disguised as you. -cautious-

Jiyeon: Wah how did you know?!

Ji Eun: Yah don't you know your best friend yet. I'm the smartest vampire out there. Don't underestimate me. -smirks-

Jiyeon: Haha, Wooyoung has already alerted everyone so everyone know's. 

Ji Eun: Mmmm okay. So I'll let you know when to get out of my room when things are heating up okay? 

I started changing into my dress and heels quick. I do have to make a good comeback with my family and Wooyoung right? And just for a while I'll make that 'Jiyeon' crazy jealous. 

Ha, she thinks she can mess with me that quickly? Think again.