I'm Back

Only You

Ji Eun's POV:

I couldn't move from her and if I did. She would kill me with my father's own sword. She suddenly told me to drink something. I wasn't going to drink it, never. 

Hara: Or die.

I couldn't do anything now. I still had to avenge Wooyoung so I drank it. I fell to the floor. I felt suddenly weak as each long second passed by. What did she do? 

She suddenly roped me onto a chair. I was still so weak. I couldn't say anything. She started cutting my skin, and I realized she turned me into a human as she cutted into my skin deeply. 

Someone. . .help me. 

Jiyeon's POV:

I tried to find Ji Eun and I smelled her. But her scent stopped at a grassy area. What is this? How did she, she couldn't be this smart to block her scent from me. I walked further where her scent had stopped and suddenly I hit a invisible wall.

What the !? I looked towards me, and smirked. 

Jiyeon: Oh Jiyeon, you really are stupid. 

I was about to open the door until I heard that witch's laugh. Oh no, Ji Eun.

Wooyoung's POV:

I was back and I noticed everyone staring at me when I walked into the street. Why were they staring?

I looked onto my skin, and smiled. I'm back. 

I noticed I was back into a vampire when I looked at my skin it was ten shades lighter than it was before. I waited for a few minutes for the humans to be out of my sight, and I ran to the school.

I couldn't find them. Where did they go?!

Ji Eun's POV:

I was hurting so much of what she was doing to me. I couldn't take it anymore. Just kill me already.

Jiyeon's POV:

I was about ready to open the door, and save Ji Eun. But I suddenly smelled something. .Wooyoung? It can't be. I looked back at Ji Eun and the direction to where I smelled his scent. 

Jiyeon: Wait for me Ji Eun. -gritted teeth-

I started running towards the school again.

Jiyeon: Really Wooyoung? You have to be back now?

Then I thought. How did he revive?

Wooyoung's POV:

I was running inside the school and I couldn't find them. What the hell? I was still new to my senses so I couldn't really smell or communicate through my mind with other vampires yet.

But it was suddenly coming to me I was hearing Jiyeon's thoughts. I tried to say something to her in my mind but it wasn't working. I needed more time. Come on I need to find where they are!

I ran outside the school so I could feel the direction where I can hear her thoughts. I looked behind me and she was there suddenly.

Jiyeon: Wooyoung hurry we need to help her!

She grabbed my arm I couldn't understand? What happened?!

Jiyeon: She could die if we don't get there in time, HURRY!!

I froze. What happened when I was gone?

Ji Eun. . . 

Hara's POV:

Hmmm, so five more minutes till she turns back huh? I stopped torturing her and just sat on the chair while I say her body laying coldly on the floor.

I guess it's time for you to really die now, Ji Eun. Tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock. . . -smirks-

Author's POV:

Jiyeon and Wooyoung were still so far away from where Hara's invisible house was. Will they make it in time? Or will Ji Eun die? Will Hara's good heart come back to her? Will she regret for avenging thoughtlessly for her sister?