It Can't Be

Only You

Ji Eun's POV:

I was still following the scent of the potion and it had stopped at a grassy area. But there was nothing there. I suddenly smiled devilishly and looked in front of me. I extended my hand. 

Suddenly I felt a doorknob. An invisible house huh? The house had suddenly appeared before me. She was too easy. 

I looked inside, and suddenly saw her back me. I run swiftly up close to her neck, and said.

Ji Eun: Do you really think I'm that stupid?

Author's POV:

What will happen now? Will Hara die? Or will someone stop Ji Eun before she does?

Hara's POV:

This stupid vampire just ran into my trap so easily. Keep getting closer Ji Eun. That's not me. I wanted to see her reaction so much for her failure and as I was standing behind her. I was waiting.

She suddenly bit on the neck of the fake me. She suddenly looked so startled.  I laughed, but before she could turn I ran quickly behind her and stuck my knife under her neck.

Hara: Hahaha. Oh Ji Eun! You really are stupid! You see this in my hand?

She suddenly looked startled at what I had in my hand. Look at it Ji Eun. Look at what will kill you.

Hara: Haha yes it is the sword of Dracula, your precious father's possession.

Ji Eun's POV:

She suddenly stuck out a sword as she held me with her arms. I looked at it as I tried to get out. But suddenly I froze and looked at it. . .it can't be. 

It couldn't be. .father's sword? I couldn't believe it until she said it herself. 

Hara: Haha yes it is the sword of Dracula sword, your precious father's possession.

But how? How did she take it from him. I was suddenly in horror as I stared at the sword.

Author's POV:

It is said that Dracula's sword can kill anything even a vampire. He made this for his kingdom in order to protect his own from anything. Especially from their own kind. This was the purpose of Dracula's sword.

Hara's POV:

I didn't want her to die so easily. It would take out the fun from it. I wanted her to feel the actual pain. The pain my sister felt. I looked at the potion in my hand and opened it and stuck it within . 

Hara: Drink it, or die right now. 

I decided to turn her into a human for a short time. So she could feel the pain longer, and slower. 

I threw her on the floor as she suddenly turned into human. Her skin slowly had a tanned shade and I smiled. Now you'll feel the pain you gave to my sister.

I kicked her and lifted her up with my spell, I roped her onto the chair, I took the sword and started cutted her wrists. She screamed in pain as I moved it slowly up to her arm. 

She wasn't going to die since she was still a vampire. But she could still feel the pain. I enjoyed at how hurt she looked, but this was just the beginning. 

Wooyoung's POV:

I was still thinking of Ji Eun but it didn't work. I suddenly felt a sudden pain on my arm. What the hell. I suddenly had a shock in me and memories were running past my mind. How we met, how we loved eachother, and what happened. . . 

I remember now. I was thought wrong. I was thinking of the Ji Eun I met as a human not my lover Ji Eun.

I'm coming Ji Eun please wait. I closed my eyes and thought of how we loved as eternal lover's and how we loved eachother. How I loved her.