Real Form?

Only You

Jiyeon's POV:

I was looking at the walls of the room. I suppose no one has ever seen what this room has looked like. I looked to the right of Wooyoung's picture, and I laughed at the picture set on the wall. 

She took everything from me.

I hugged the teddy bear once more and stood up and walked out of my room and turned down the hall towards his room. I set my ear against the cold door. 

He was crying. I wanted to comfort him. I wanted him to know it was going to be okay no matter what. . .please Wooyoung stop this.

I suddenly heard him say something which made me cry to myself as well.

Wooyoung: Don't leave me Ji Eun. Please don't leave me. Who's going to make me laugh when I need to laugh the most. Who is going to make me smile? Who am I going to love, no one. . .no one.

His last words hurted me so much no one? You have me Wooyoung. Why would you say. . . .no one?

I wiped my tears away, and as I walked towards the main hall I uttered these unregretful words.

Jiyeon: You don't even need her.

I walked inside her room and saw the nurse. I quickly changed my expression.

Jiyeon: Is she okay?

Nurse: We're not sure yet, but for now she is.

She left the room and I stared at her angrily. But I somehow found a way to laugh.

Oh that's right I know why now.

Jiyeon: You know its funny how you guys think you actually killed me. Did you really think you could kill me just like that? Like I wasn't prepared for that?

Oh Ji Eun. You really do underestimate me especially your friend, and Wooyoung. It's too bad you can't hear me. 

I pulled out the knife.

Jiyeon: Hmmm. Should I kill you? Or no? Ha. No, that would take the fun out of it. I want you to see and hear who killed you and feel it painfully like I have from you.

I stood up again and walked around her room touching her things lightly.

Jiyeon: Wooyoung, Wooyoung, Wooyoung, and let me guess Wooyoung again?

I felt a sudden jealousy burning inside my heart. Why did he treat her like this. . .and not me?

I turned around to her and said my last words.

Jiyeon: I'll be coming back soon in my real self, and when I do I swear you will be dead.

Someone's POV: GUESS!

Someone: HELP HELP! SOMEBODY HELP ME! WOOYOUNG JI EUN HELP ME!!!! THAT'S NOT ME!!! HELP!!!!!!