Cheated On

Only You

Ji Eun's POV:

I was mad. I felt like I was betrayed. How can he. . . how can he do this to me.

Ji Eun: How could you do this to me. How could he cheat on m-

I suddenly fell back on my bed and out again.

Jiyeon's POV:

Wait what the hell is she talking about right now!? 

Ji Eun: How could you do this to me. How could he cheat on m-

I was looking at the floor and looked back up my words were cutted off while I saw Ji Eun knocked out on her bed.

Jiyeon: Oh no he's not cheating on you it's Hara dis-, Ji Eun!

I ran to her bed again. No wonder. I guess she needs more time, but ugh. We don't have enough before that Hara does something. I don't know what she's up to. But I know its something bad, very bad.

I suddenly heard them.

Wooyoung: Thank you Jiyeon!

Jiyeon(Hara): Haha no it's okay. Let's go see if Ji Eun is okay now.

Oh no I need to catch Hara off guard yes. I tried to look for a place to hide and the foot steps were coming closer and closer. I looked at her enormous closet room and ran inside and hid in the closet. 

I could see through the door's small opening. . .me?! She did make herself look like me. You're going to get it. Wooyoung you you better get this!

*Mind Telepathy*

Jiyeon: Wooyoung! That Jiyeon behind. Yeah. . .THAT'S NOT ME! That's Hara kill her! Alert the guards that she's here!

Wooyoung: Jiyeon I know. Shhh. She can hear my thoughts for some reason. I already alerted the guards. Yah where are you?! 

Jiyeon: You're telling me you knew this whole time- DKLAHDKACJSHDASDHASDAMSDHASD!!! I'm in her closet room. Okay I'm getting out now. Alert me when to strike.

Wooyoung: Wait, wait. She's waking up again. 

Jiyeon: Really!? Can I see!?

Wooyoung: Aish, no! Your 'twin' is here.

Jiyeon: AYYAH! Fine I'll wait.

Wooyoung's POV:

I already knew it. I already knew it was someone else I just wasn't sure it was Hara. I looked at her with one quick glimpse and saw her gritting her teeth at Ji Eun. It is her.

I looked back at Ji Eun. I could barely stand up from how she looked. I walked closer towards her bed and held her hand.

Wooyoung: Please wake up.

She suddenly started moving I looked back up at her and saw she was awake?! She suddenly looked at me and Jiyeon and harshly threw my hand away from mine. 

What what's wrong with her?

Wooyoung: Ji Eunie? 

I looked at my hands and looked back up to her face. She was holding back her tear's. She suddenly said something.

Ji Eun: I hate you! Go away. How dare you cheat on me with her! You think just because I was recovering all this time that I wouldn't have found about you two?! I-I!! -bursts into crying-

Ji Eun's POV:

Wooyoung: But Ji Eun I didn't -

Ji Eun: No. You did don't lie to me. Even if I can't say these words. I hate you!! 

Jiyeon(Hara) suddenly told him to go out so she could talk to me. He suddenly left the room, and we were both left alone inside my room.

Jiyeon(Hara): Just between me and you. But yes he did cheat on you. I mean look at yourself you're just someone that came into his life and ruined everything for him. He doesn't even care about you. You should let him go. He never had feelings for you anyway. He liked me more. You're nothing but a worthless vampire.

I was suddenly alerted by her words. She seemed like someone else. This couldn't have been Jiyeon she wouldn't say this to-

It can't be. . .Hara? 

Author's POV:

Has Ji Eun finally found out that Hara has been disguised as Jiyeon? What will happen?