Crazy Person!

Only You

Jiyeon's POV:

Yes!! I'm out. HA !!  My back , ! My back hurts, vampire christ!! AISH! She better enjoy being me while she can. I'm going to it all up for her!

Don't worry Ji Eun I'm coming! Ugh, I swear I looked like an old person from a person's view. I can barely walk from that b- Hara.

Come on Jiyeon faster, faster! Almost there, almost t-. Oh who am I kidding I'm no where close to the castle. 

Wait. . .where am I anyways?!

I turned my head from left to right. I was lost now. . .Wait, yah baboya Jiyeon babo! Aren't I already out I can use my telelpathy. Assa! 

*Mind Telepathy*

Jiyeon: WOOYOUNG YAH!!

Wooyoung: AHHHHHH! YAH JIYEON THIS RIDE IS GREAT!!

What. . .the. . ? I looked around me there isn't a ride around me. 

Jiyeon: What are you talking about?! Wooyoung it's me Jiyeon!!

Wooyoung: Yah? What are you a crazy person?

AISH. You know what I'm just gonna keep my anger in. Wait what am I saying that Ji Eun is in danger. They are all in danger!!!

Jiyeon: YAH JANG WOOYOUNG!!! THIS IS ME THE REAL JIYEON. NOW IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME, OH. YOU. WILL. GET. IT!!! 

Wooyoung: Wait what?! Haha your jokes are really funny Jiyeon.

THAT IS IT! 

I stopped talking to Wooyoung and cracked my back to straighten it out and ran with my vampire skill's as fast as I could and I suddenly reached to the castle.

I don't know why but I was suddenly not tired anymore and it felt like I was an actual vampire again. OH- I see.

*Flashback*

Jiyeon: Man now I have to carry this dead body just cause she had to be nice in the end. Nice Hara, nice.

I was about to reach her hand. But what the hell am I frozen? I tried to move. But I couldn't she suddenly appeared behind me. She made another one of herself again?! 

Hara: You really thought I was dead huh? HAHAHA. Ah, and don't worry I won't make it hard for you. Actually I will. 

She smirked at how I was and suddenly said something weird. She threw dust on me, and now I'm here in this dumb maze.

*Flashback End*

Ha, so thats why I felt so. . .human. I walked into the castle and saw a maid.

Jiyeon: You, where is Ji Eun? And where did Wooyoung go?

Maid: Oh yes mam. She is in her room, and Wooyoung didn't he go with you somewhere. I heard it was the Amusement Park?

Jiyeon: Oh arraso. Hmmm Amusement Park huh? 

I ran to her room quickly to let her know. She must be recovered by now. I opened the doors and saw she was standing walking close to the door.

Jiyeon: JI EUNIE! 

I hugged her. But there's no time for our conversation.

Ji Eun: Jiyeon! ^^

Jiyeon: Ji Eun, Hara is still alive she casted a spell to look like me. You need to let everyone know until she does something she'll regret hurry Ji Eun!!

I looked at her she looked like I put her on her pissed off vampire state.

Ji Eun: . .where's Wooyoung? -gritting teeth-

Jiyeon: Hara took her with him to some stupid Amusement Park.

I looked at her she looked down on the ground and started clenching her fist.

Ji Eun: So she was the one that I heard.

*Flashback*

Hmmm. Should I kill you? Or no? Ha. No, that would take the fun out of it. I want you to see and hear who killed you, and feel it painfully like I have from you.

*Flashback End*

Ji Eun's POV:

I was mad. I felt like I was betrayed. How can he. . .how can he do this to me.

Author's POV:

Cheated on? Betrayed? In some ways yes. But not quite. Was Ji Eun really fully recovered? If not isn't she acting up as a crazy person? That is for now.