Obey The Heart

Only You

Ji Eun's POV:

I could already feel that Hara had watched us when he ran away to her. My eyes starting going red again, I was mad. Why does she have to mess it up. I don't get my feelings for her I hate her but then I pity her. Ji Eun control yourself. 

I'm hungry . . .I looked to my left side and saw an old woman walking and thought. Oh well she is old she's lived her life. I was done drinking her blood out and wiped the blood off the side of my mouth.

 That was good. Stupid human. 

Wooyoung's POV:

I didn't mean to hurt her I was running in the halls trying to find her where is she!? I suddenly saw her walking towards me appearing from the corner and started smiling and running to me happily.

I don't understand why is she happy? Didn't she just see what happened?

Wooyoung: Hara I'm sorry!! -hugs her-

She looked confused at what I was doing to her but why? I thought she was the girl that was staring at us from a far. Am I going crazy? 

Hara: Haha what are you talking about Wooyoung?

Wooyoung: You weren't the girl-, nevermind. 

I hugged her hardly in my hand's tightly. I felt so stupid for what I was doing with Ji Eun. Jang Wooyoung stay away from Ji Eun this is your real girlfriend the one you're hugging right now.

I smiled as I said those words.

Wooyoung: I love you Goo Hara remember that.

You better remember it too Wooyoung.

Hara's POV:

I didn't want Wooyoung to know I was the one staring at them so I turned around from where I was running and headed to where I ran from a while ago. I suddenly saw Wooyoung at the end of the hall looking at me breathing hard trying to catch up. 

I ran to him smiling, pretending I didn't see anything a while ago.

You don't know anything Hara you didn't see what they were doing. Ji Eun was the one trying to take him from me.

I will take you down Ji Eun as I hugged MY boyfriend tightly in my arms. I will never let him go, and I will not lose to you Ji Eun.

Author's POV:

What will happen when Ji Eun suddenly has the guts to show Hara she's a vampire? There was no such rule to not be able to show a human that they were vampire's. Even if they tried to tell someone about them they would easily be killed. 

What will Hara do when she find's out Ji Eun is a vampire will she tell? Or will she not and show her that she is stronger than what she is?

Ji Eun's POV:

I walked inside the hall's of the school and saw Wooyoung hugging Hara. I've had it. . .I didn't stop walking I walked closer to them and passed by them and brought a gust of cold air to them as I did it. 

Hara I will not lose to you. I'll show you who I really am. 

Wooyoung's POV:

I suddenly saw the back of Ji Eun walking in front of me. I stayed and hugged Hara she's my girlfriend I should stay. I kept telling myself to stay but something inside me wanted to chase after Ji Eun.

Wooyoung Hara's your girlfriend, Ji Eun is just a stranger.

I promised myself to only look at Hara and only Hara. 

That promise I made to myself felt like I was just saying it to myself, and really in my eyes I can only see her, Ji Eun. 

But my heart felt like it was breaking each time I refused to think of her. Why?

Author's POV:

They say love causes pain, they were wrong they themself cause the pain love offers. It only hurts because you do not obey the heart.