Wait For Me

Only You

Wooyoung's POV:

I closed my eyes, and thought of Ji Eun. But nothing was happening. . .what is this?! I opened my eyes again. This isn't working, I'm not back. I was still in the white empty room containing only a chair. I sat on it, and kept thinking hard on what to do. 

What if she said it wrong? Then I can never go back. Come on Wooyoung you can do this. 

Author's POV:

Wooyoung was thinking all wrong. The spell never affected any of his memories. He just didn't think hard enough. All the sweet memories were still there remaining untouched.

He could remember them if he wanted. But in order to do that he must truly believe in their love they had once shared.

Ji Eun's POV:

He was truly gone. . .that's what I thought. But I couldn't believe it. .he couldn't have just died. He can't. Tear's fall slower. But the pain iwas twice as much as it had felt before. I felt the cold wind hit my stone skin. And then I remembered. Hara.

Author's POV:

Ji Eun: Hara. 

She had said it so determinedly as she stood up. She tried to take one quick step, but couldn't and looked to her side.

Jiyeon: Ji Eun don't. 

She didn't understand why her friend was doing this to her. But she was in a crazed state at the moment and pushed her hand aggressively away from her's.

Ji Eun: Why? She doesn't deserve to live. She's the reason why Wooyoung is dead. 

She had suddenly left her friend, alone with no words to have spoken. She was right she didn't deserve to live, and Wooyoung didn't deserve to die. 

But Wooyoung didn't die, and she truly didn't deserve to die.

Ji Eun's POV:

I tried to smell her scent. I couldn't smell her, but I smelled a type a potion. You really think I'm that stupid witch? I followed the scent of the potion. That was supposed to help her not leave a scent. I could still find her.

She has really underestimated me. This should be easy. My eyes were turning red slowly as I ran towards the potion's scent.

I swear to you Wooyoung you will finally rest in peace after today. 

Author's POV:

She was blinded from her tear's at what she was really doing. She was unknowingly going to kill someone. When she was the real reason why Wooyoung really 'died.'

Wooyoung's POV:

Please wait for me Ji Eun. 

Author's POV:

What will really happen? Will Ji Eun successfully kill Hara?

Or will she be the one that has underestimated her? Will Wooyoung come on time? Will one of them die to leave the one they love truthfully alone in the lonely world. Or will they die together?