Her Fault

Only You

Wooyoung's POV:

Please wait for me Ji Eun. Wait for me.

We ran towards the house and quickly ran inside. My eye's couldn't believe it.

I saw her dripped in her own blood. . .dead. I looked to her side, and saw her. The reason why.

Wooyoung: Move!!

I pushed her harshly across to the side of the room. I fell to the floor towards her body.

My tears started to fall as I grabbed her body into my arms. Why, why couldn't you wait any longer Ji Eun.

I started crying harder as minutes passed by I stood up. I cleared my eyes from my tears. Just as I was going to fall to the floor. I felt Jiyeon hug me she started crying silently as she comforted me. 

I looked to my side at Hara and said.

Wooyoung: You will die for what you have done to her.

I bent down back to her body and hugged it once more. Suddenly I looked at her face and her skin started turning into it's orginal color. What was happening I couldn't understand? Could it be is, she still alive?

I grabbed her body as her eyes opened. I hugged her as hard as I could. I'll never let you go Ji Eun.

Wooyoung: I- I thought you were dead. . . 

Ji Eun's POV:

As I said my last words to Hara.

I was suddenly somewhere. I couldn't explain it but everything was white, and I was left there. Trying to find my way out, and I suddenly heard his voice. Wooyoung's voice leading me the way.

I was scared and ran and now here I am. I was in his arms as he cried onto my shoulder. I was touched at how worried he was for me. I realized was he back? I looked at his white cold skin that matched mine and smiled, he's back. 

I hugged him harder as I realized it. Now we'll be together forever.

Hara's POV:

I looked at how you hugged eachother, and a sudden jealousy hit me. . . It was all her fault. She separated me from him. It was all her fault if she didn't come here me and Wooyoung would still be happy together without no problems.

She had to come in and ruin everything, and now look where I am. Thrown away just like trash. . . 

You will pay Ji Eun. . . 

Its all your fault . . . . . . . . IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!

I looked down at the floor and saw the knife I crouched to the floor and stood up. 

You will pay.

Author's POV:

Just as she was about to turn good. She remembered how it was Wooyoung and her. She still believed it was her and Wooyoung, who were the original lover's but it wasn't it was Ji Eun.

She practically didn't know what she was doing from her jealousy, and as she walked towards them with the knife in her hand. She was getting blinder and blinder by the moment.