Changed

Only You

Ji Eun's POV: 

He's really different from my old Wooyoung. He's too full of it thinking I could get jealous and just leave it be? Hell no. I'll actually do something back unlike other girls. Like these girls around me. I looked at a girl crying from her breakup. Pathetic. 

I couldn't help but look down on them. I mean I'm at the top of the food chain. I barely noticed but he was staring at me secretly. Hmmm, jealous Jang Wooyoung? Well you shouldn't have kissed her so easily in front of me. 

Ugh, I don't think he knows how it feels to see practically your husband kissing some other girl. 

I'll just leave it. He doesn't even know yet Ji Eun. What can you do.

It was lunch time and I barely noticed that I was the only one left in the class. Time does fly by. 

I opened the door, and when I walked out of the classroom I was caught off guard and got push down onto the floor with someone on top of me.

Ugh this little. Jesus what a nice day. I still didn't open my eyes. But whoever it was, they'll be my ing lunch now. 

Wooyoung's POV:

I suddenly remembered and told Hara I was going back to class to get my phone. I was running to the classroom and when I opened the door I fell on someone. 

Wooyoung: YAH!

Ji Eun: Y-Yah what?! You're the one that fell on top of me.

I suddenly opened my eyes and saw it was Ji Eun I was on top.  I could feel myself blushing. But aside from that I was looking at , and her lips.

I looked at her face. She look suprised it was me, and I couldn't help myself and go lower and kiss her. 

Ji Eun's POV:

I looked up at and saw Wooyoung on top of me, I was frozen and locked onto his eyes. I felt sad when I remembered that one memory kept in my soul when we fell on top of eachother just like this.

But it would be different he won't kiss me this time. .

Suddenly he lowered his head to me unexpectedly and kissed me. I kissed him back, I miss you Wooyoung.

But then I felt a hit of guilt come to me and I suddenly pulled back and stood up away from him. I felt guilty for what I was doing to Hara. Why should I?

He was mine first stop it Ji Eun stop feeling so sorry for her. I still couldn't help it so I backed away from him.

I was looking into his warm eyes. I wanted to say something but I just couldn't make out the words so I walked away from him.

What's going on with me. Why am I pitying her. . .this is exactly what I was afraid of most.

I'm sorry Wooyoung.

Author's POV:

Has Ji Eun given up for Wooyoung? And when she does, will Wooyoung want her instead of Hara? What will Hara do when Wooyoung loves Ji Eun will she love him back once again or is their time up?