Am I Too Late?

Only You

Ji Eun's POV:

I was still laid on the wooden floor laying in a puddle of my blood. I never knew she could be this heartless. Tear's were running down my face as I remembered when I met Hara. 

She was nice and happy. Until I came into her life. . .I was so selfish to treat her this way. Before I die. I want to make peace with her.

I looked up at her as I was still in my human form. Pale from my loss of blood and said

Ji Eun: Hara, I'm sorry. 

I tried to grin up at her face and as I grinned tears fell out of my face. 

Hara's POV:

I was startled at what she had said. No Hara don't listen to her she's just trying to make you stop from killing her. Kill her now!

I was telling myself to do it as I looked at her face and grabbed the knife from the table and walked towards her.

Something in her eyes told me she was serious and was truthfully sorry. No you don't care for her. She killed your sister, and now she even took Wooyoung from you. You saw how she acted before. She's just acting her way out for you to stop. 

I looked at her face, and angrily bended down. Ihispered towards her face.

Hara: You actually think your acting will work? I can see past your stupid innocent face and fake tears. Don't lie to me Ji Eun. 

I lifted the knife up and stabbed her in the heart, and pressed it in harder as I was looking at her face. So long Ji Eun. 

Hara: Go die.

I didn't move my eyes and threw the knife behind me and sat on the floor. I stared at her while she was choking in her own blood. 

I didn't know why but tears started falling down my face. Why? I suddenly heard a voice and saw my sister in she looked like if she were air.

Unnie: Hara. . .

Hara: Unnie, I avenged you now you can rest in peace. 

Unnie: Hara, what you did was wrong. I was wrong. I deserved to die, for pulling them apart. . .you killed her for no reason. 

Hara: What do you mean Unnie? I avenged you. Aren't you happy?

Unnie: I've learned things while I was in heaven. That I was blinded from when I was down here at Earth. I deserved all what Ji Eun did to me. For what I have done to her and Wooyoung. For making them suffer from my jealousy. You should know better, weren't you the one that said that you wanted to live happily with no killing and all the evilry our family did? Isn't that why you left us? Now look at yourself Hara. You turned into what you feared most. . .a monster.

I was quiet of what she said, and tears were falling down my face. I looked up she was gone. . .What have I done? I didn't mean to cause this much trouble. I looked back at the ground and turned my head and ran to Ji Eun.

She was still bleeding from . I held her hand, and started crying as I hugged her.

Hara: Ji Eun, I'm sorry! 

Ji Eun: Hara its okay everything will be o-

Wooyoung's POV:

Am I too late?