Stay

Only You

Wooyoung's POV:

She covered my eyes with her hands and let go suddenly. I opened my eyes slowly and noticed we were in the human world again. Wait what why are we here?

Wooyoung: Jiyeon what is this?

Jiyeon(Hara): Amusement Park! ^^

Wooyoung: Amusement Park? What's that?

I didn't know what she was talking about since I lost almost all my memories of how my human life was.

Jiyeon(Hara): Really?! Oh my god. Well come on let's have fun!

She grabbed my hand. But I didn't move I can't go in there with humans is she crazy?!

Wooyoung: Yah! Jiyeon are you crazy we're vampire's they'll notice us!

Jiyeon(Hara): Its okay! I put a spell on us. So we are human's for just a short time for what we'll be doing. Now let's go we can't waste this spell!

Spell? Wait what the hell. Since when did she know how to do 'spells?'

She grabbed my arm again and pulled towards a ride. I didn't really care about rides since I only rode them as a vampire so it was nothing to me. Until I could feel how high up we were going. I could see everything the traffic. I was suddenly getting scared. 

Jiyeon(Hara): WOOOOOH!!

Wooyoung: Yah Jiyeon. What is this ride called? -getting scared-

Jiyeon(Hara): Goliah why? It's the highest ride they have here. WOOOOH! -continues cheering-

I couldn't take it anymore! I grabbed Jiyeon's arm and started begging her to get me off crazily.

Wooyoung: Jiyeon help me! We're going to die, HELP HELP!!

She grabbed my hand as we held our hands together, I was still not calm.

Jiyeon(Hara): I promise Wooyoung. We'll be okay. It's going to be fun now when I say 'Lets go!' Raise both your hands up and scream okay!!

I couldn't I can't. We were getting to the top. Oh help me Vampire God HELP ME!!!!

Jiyeon(Hara): ALMOST THERE!!!

Oh , I can't take it why did I get on this?! I do have fear of heights!!!

Jiyeon(Hara): LET'S GO!!!!

She let go off my hands and I put my hands up and screamed.

Wooyoung and Jiyeon(Hara): AHHHHHHH!! WAHHHHH!! GAHHHH!! KYAHHHH!!! WOOOHHHH!!!

I did as she said and it was fun! I actually enjoyed it. I actually ended up liking the ride!

We got off the ride and I hugged her.

Wooyoung: Jiyeon. . . komawo!

I was really thankful to her. She made me forget my fear of heights and got me to enjoy this ride! I let go off my hug to herand I looked to my left at another ride. I was so excited to go another ride so I grabbed her hand.

Wooyoung: Let's go to that one!

Hara's POV: 

*Disguised As Jiyeon*

He was happy alot! He suddenly hugged me when we got off the ride. I suddenly froze and my cheeks started getting hot.

Wooyoung: Jiyeon. . .komawo!

I felt happy for him thanking me. I missed this, our hugs. How he was. I miss everything we had in our relationship.

I felt the tears coming until he grabbed my hand and said.

Wooyoung: Let's go to that one!

It made me smile at how happy he was. So I walked before him and pulled him instead of him pulling me.

Jiyeon(Hara): Yah! You're slow let's go! ^^

Please stay like this for a while. Just a few more moments let us stay like this. .