Betrayed?

Only You

Wooyoung's POV:

I didn't know what I was doing or saying. My heart was slowly falling for her. But my mind kept saying Hara, I didn't understand why I suddenly liked Ji Eun. Until she said.

Ji Eun: If only if you did remember everything. 

What is that suppose to mean? I forgot something, but what? She suddenly stood up and looked me in the eyes.

Wooyoung: W-who are you really? 

She bent her head down and tried to form a smile on her face but it was clear she was about to cry.

I was confused and curious at that sudden moment.

Who am I?

Ji Eun's POV:

My tears started to increase more when I bent my head down. What am I doing? I'm not suppose to say this to him. . .not yet. Ji Eun you're so stupid. I got a hold of my feelings and faced him with my tear's gone. 

I have to fake it. Ji Eun you made this mess now you have to clean it he can't know who he is yet.

Ji Eun: OH, sorry Wooyoung I thought you were someone else! -sad laugh-

That was so stupid, but I still continued to walk away.

I started walking past him but he grabbed onto my hand.

Wait why is he grabbing my hand?

Wooyoung: Yah Ji Eunah.

He suddenly face me again and looked me in the eye's I tried to look somewhere else but I just couldn't.

Wooyoung: Ji-Eun, who ar-

He suddenly stopped his question and looked behind me. What was he looking at?

Wooyoung's POV:

I was about to say something to her until I saw Hara standing from a far frozen looking at us. I looked at her. She suddenly ran away when I turned to her.

I suddenly started running to her, leaving Ji Eun.

Hara. . .

Hara's POV:

I was looking for Wooyoung when he ran out of the cafeteria. Why did he run after Ji Eun? Is there something between them.

I was looking down at the grass and thought I walked this far out of the school? Oh Hara, as I laughed to myself. I suddenly looked up and saw Wooyoung holding back Ji Eun's hand. 

I couldn't take in what I was seeing. I was sad and angry all at once.

How could she? Is she trying to steal him from me? I saw Wooyoung look toward's my way. I was in rage. I ran quickly back inside the school.

I thought Ji Eun was my friend. . .she betrayed me?

Ji Eun, I will never forgive you, it's over.

I hate you Ji Eun. If you want to play it like that fine. But you will never take Wooyoung from me.

Author's POV:

What will happen? Will Hara act coldly towards Ji Eun and fight for Wooyoung? And what will Ji Eun do when she get's in her way will she fight back for him too? 

What will Wooyoung do when he finds out who he really is? Who will he choose? His girlfriend? Or his eternal lover?

Who will win the vampire or the human?