Stolen Love

Only You

Jiyeon's POV:

I felt his cold tears soaking my cold white skin. I was holding him into my chest. I wish it could be like this tommorow, and the day after. . .forever. I looked towards the way Ji Eun was rushed to.

I  don't know why but I hoped she would die. . .so I could have him this time.

*Flashback*

I was hugging him my Oppa!  We were waiting for Ji Eun to come to the royal party. Yah chincha Ji Eunah where are you? It's your first time meeting my best friend, and you're late?!

Jiyeon: Oppa. . .-shy-

Wooyoung: Haha what is it Jiyeon? 

Jiyeon: I'm sorry. 

Wooyoung: Why? 

Jiyeon: Because. . my friend she's late. 

Wooyoung: Jiyeonah you're so cute, it's okay. 

He started pinching my cheeks, and then I finally noticed what I had felt for him was not just an older brother. . .but a lover.

I had to tell Ji Eun about this. I can't keep this in my heart. I just can't!

I've never felt this way. Am I in love? If I am, I am crazy in love. 

I kept looking around and Wooyoung Oppa suddenly tapped my shoulder.

Wooyoung: Jiyeon I'll go to the restroom just for a second okay? 

Jiyeon: Oh, okay hurry back okay Oppa!

Wooyoung: Haha ofcourse!

Wooyoung's POV:

I walked out of the bathroom, and looked at my watch I was ten minutes gone. I fastened my walk and I bumped into someone. I grabbed her quickly before she fell and I suddenly grabbed her closely. She looked so beautiful. . .so gorgeous. . .so. . . and then I realized I suddenly wanted her.

Wooyoung: Oh, I'm sorry miss.

I couldn't look away from her eyes. Her face. She looked so beautiful. I wanted to know who she was.

Girl: Oh its okay.

She was looking into my eyes too. Could she feel the same way as well? Go on Wooyoung ask for her name.

Wooyoung: Um, so what's your name?

She blushed at me. I smiled, she does feel the same way.

Girl: It's Ji Eun. -smiling-

Wooyoung: Oh, you're Jiyeon's friend? 

Ji Eun: Why are you her famous Oppa? 

Wooyoung: Haha yes. We should go to her she's been waiting! 

I extended my arm for her to hold on. and suprisingly she grabbed onto it.

Jiyeon's POV:

I saw Wooyoung Oppa coming towards me. I felt my heart beating faster and then I suddenly froze as I saw him and Ji Eun arm in arm. What is happening?

Wooyoung: Oh Jiyeonah I just met your friend just now she is a nice person! 

Minutes were passing by as I was just smiling and nodding with them. . .I couldn't understand. Why were they arm in arm and why were they staring at eachother like this? 

Please don't do this to me Unnie. . . 

I suddenly heard Ji Eun say she was going to greet her father, and then Wooyoung moved his face closer to my ear and said.

Wooyoung: Jiyeon I like her. 

I couldn't believe what he said. and I suddenly thought. Why did you steal him from me?

*Flashback End*