She Can't

Only You

Ji Eun's POV:

I opened my eyes and I suddenly saw a determined look in Hara's eyes as she stared at us and suddenly ran toward us. Hara no!! I moved as quickly as I could and pushed Wooyoung away. I saw Jiyeon behind her preventing her and then she tripped.

Everything suddenly went slow. I looked at the sword and up at Hara's she turned it towards her. No what are you doing?! HARA!!

We fell on the floor tears fell out of my eye's.

She looked back up at me and breathed her last words.

Hara: I'm sorry. . .Ji-

She suddenly stopped breathing. I started sobbing above her body. Why Hara. . .why.

Hara's POV:

I ran towards them and as I was right in front of Ji Eun I noticed what I was doing. I fell and looked down at my knife and turned it towards me. I'm sorry Ji Eun.

I'm sorry of all the pain I've caused you for all I've done to you in this world. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything I've done to you. 

I felt the sword pierce through my skin and I knew. . .it was time to say goodbye. I tried to make out the words out but I suddenly fell. . .dead.

Hara: I'm sorry Ji-

Ji Eun's POV:

Ji Eun: Wooyoung help!!

I screamed out his name and suddenly I felt something hurt. I looked down and saw blood dripping from my chest. My eye's suddenly felt heavy and it felt exactly how it felt when I was enhaling my last breathe's as she killed me in my human form.

He remember's me thats all that matters. . .my eyes suddenly fell as I suddenly fell weak.

Wooyoung's POV:

I looked at Ji Eun. I saw her arm grasping her chest in pain, no. She couldn't have been. Blood started dripping again, Ji Eun.

Wooyoung: Please don't leave me not again. 

I grabbed her as Jiyeon grabbed Hara's body and we ran towards our secret passage way back into our world. We need to help her. She can't die. Not now, not when I finally remember.

We ran inside the small cave and blew on the wall, and the passage opened. 

Wooyoung: Come Jiyeon we must save her!

My voice was unsteady as I ran towards the castle.

I suddenly saw Ji Eun's father suprised and happy to see me back. No, don't smile please. . .

Ji Eun's Dad: Wooyoung you're back!!

I couldn't help it. I started crying at his feet as he noticed Ji Eun and the blood dripping on the floor. 

Wooyoung: Ji-eun's hurt. She was stabbed with your sword can you help her?

He snapped his finger and the guards appeared and rushed Ji Eun up to the her room. . .what's happening? She can't die, she just can't.

I turned to Jiyeon as I saw that Hara was gone, as they too carried her away. 

Wooyoung: Jiyeon please tell me. . .she will be okay right? 

She grabbed me into her hug and said.

Jiyeon: Everything will be fine Wooyoung. Don't worry she will be okay.

Will it really be okay? Are you just saying this to me Jiyeon? Just like in the stories when someone tries to comfort someone by saying this? If you are, I hope you're right.