Who Is She?

Only You

Ji Eun's POV:

I could still remember that day clearly. . .well I haven't aged a day ever since it. But I looked at him growing up from a far. Wooyoung, the my only one. 

Since that day I swore to myself to turn him back to one of us, a vampire. My eyes changed to color red, when I felt anger within me. 

*Flashback*

Ji Eun: TELL ME NOW!

Witch: Hahaha, YOU'LL NEVER GET HIM BACK AS A VAMPIRE HE WON'T REMEMBER YOU OR ANYTHING YOU HAD WITH HIM! But OH but don't worry I will tell you how but believe me you can never get him back. Only true love with your bite can turn him back nothing more!HAHAHA!

*Flashback End*

I still couldn't control my anger that day of what she had said, I was so angry I killed her. Mark my words Wooyoung we will love again.

And as I said those words tears started falling down my face as I looked through the window, looking at him as a baby. Everyone said it was no use, to just give up.

I will never give up on him no matter what anyone else says I will bring him back. More tears were falling down my cold stone face, as I watched over him. I felt like my heart would break. . .and the funny thing was I didn't have one.

I'll never let you go, its only you.

*15 Year's Later*                                                                                            

Wooyoung's POV:

I woke up, from the same dream again. I would always have a dream about that girl. She was always in my dreams, three times a month. She was crying, and she faces me with her white cold skin, and her brown captivating eyes.

So I asked her what's wrong? She wouldn't answer until I asked her again. She turned to me with her teared up eyes and said, 'I'll never let you go, its only you.'

I never understood my dream's, and I've never seen that girl ever in my life. Then I suddenly got a text it was from my girlfriend Hara.

Text: 

To: Wooyoung<3333

Good morning Woo Woo! :) Yah get your but out of bed and go to school for your girlfriend! Arraso? ^^

From: Hara<33333333

I smiled at the text she wrote me. I met Hara in middle school, when we both got in trouble from going to class late. When we looked into eachother's eyes it was like love at first sight.

Since then, we started talking to eachother and well fell in love. 

But that girl. . .in my dreams it's like she had a special place in my heart. Hara owned my heart and that girl, she had a small peice of it.  But that very small peice of my love for that unknown girl in my dreams were strong.

Ji Eun's POV:

I decided to make an appearance of myself to Wooyoung. I enrolled into his highschool and took a potion to make me seem more 'human.'

I looked into the mirror and looked at my reflection determinedly and said.

Ji Eun: You can do this Ji Eun act normal when you see him, normal.

I wanted to act like the way we used to when we hadloved eachother. But I couldn't I would just blow it for me. If I did that he'd think I were a weirdo and stay away from me.

Hara's POV:

Ahhh, do I look good?! Is my hair messed up?! Ever since I started dating Wooyoung I started to care about my appearance alot, and I get easily jealous now. So stay away from my man!

I was happy. Wooyoung cared about me, and he was a good boyfriend. When I met him it was like love at first sight. Actually I kind of liked him ever since. 

I've heard in those soap opera's when the female character says, 'Nothing can come between us.' But something does. Haha well not for me and Wooyoung we love eachother, truthfully! 

Nothing can come between us.

Author's POV:

What will happen when Wooyoung see's Ji Eun appear in front of him what will he do? And what will Ji Eun do when she finds out someone is getting in her way between him and her?