Sweet Medusa.. [Part 21]

Sweet Medusa..

Your P.O.V
   My mind is totally blank right now. All I know is that I'm already out from the party and Top is slowly helping me walking to the elevator. Top's both hands are on my shoulders, my knees are getting weaker and weaker, Seungri, Taeyang & Daesung are following us from behind. When we're finally standing at the elevator, I don't know why but my body just suddenly fall to the ground. Top who was holding me got all shock when I fell down to the floor. All the boys quickly gather around me and asking me whethere I'm okay or not. While I was walking towards here just now, my mind was blank. But now, the view of what I had to face just now; GD kissing CL slowly appears back on my mind. I close my eyes, trying so hard to get rid those ugly image out of my mind but I fail. It just keep on replaying and replaying on my mind. I open my eyes back again and I feel tears are about to roll down my cheeks in any time now. I try to not let the tears fall because I hate crying in front of people.

Top: You... You okay..?
Seungri: Should we take her to the Hospital? Because she's not looking good right now. I think she's about to black out.
Taeyang: Yeah, I think about the same thing too.
Me: It's okay.... *slowly trying to smile and trying to not let my tears fall down* I'm good. Top Oppa..... *looking at Top who's right in front of me, he's looking all worried*
tumblr_m9oq9dde3u1qhjop1o1_500.gif
Top: Yeh..?
Me: Is this mean... we're both officially over...? *questioning him when I know that none of us here knows the answer to that question, even myself...*
-- Top looks away and I look at Seungri. Seungri have his both eyes looking down at the floor. Taeyang finally gets up and he looks like he's about to hit someone in the face. Daesung gets up and walking around, frustrated.
Me: I wanna ask a favour from you guys...
Top: What.... what is it...?
Me: Please tell him to not call or text me after this. Please....?
-- As soon as I tell that to Top, my tears slowly running down my cheek.
6611095.gif

G-Dragon's P.O.V
5 weeks later...
   It's Saturday night and I'm watching the last episode of "BTS & (Y/n) different lifestyle" with all the boys at the tv hall. I watched the episode where (Y/n) and Jungkook went to (Y/n)'s college. Since the night where I kissed CL, I thought Jungkook and (Y/n) were a thing. But when I watched the 1st episode of their tv show, it changed my mind. (Y/n) is a year older than Jungkook and Jungkook treated her like his own older sister. Not more than that. There was this one scene where Jungkook was in the toilet and his other members asked (Y/n) to bring a camera with her and scare Jungkook when he open the toilet door. One of the members suggested that (Y/n) should cover her face with her hair and she did it. She was standing right at the front door and holding the camera. Jungkook opened the door and Jungkook literally screamed and fell down to the floor. (Y/n) and the other members were laughing out loud. I was a bit hurt at first because I've never seen (Y/n)'s face turned red due to too much laughing like that before when we were hanging out together. Her hair was out of control but she kept on laughing and laughing. When the boys showed her the video, she laughed even more harder that her stomach hurt. The boys caught me giggling over (Y/n)'s hysterically laughing but I quickly pretended like I was clearing my throat. 
   Jungkook & (Y/n) went to the college together because they both had their own reasons. (Y/n) went there to pass up her college documents and Jungkook wanted to see how's the actual college look like. They even recorded the part where (Y/n) passing up her documents at the office and Jungkook wandering around the college. They were not together, they both went to other places, so it was completely misunderstanding.
   Now, I'm pretending that I'm not interested with BTS & Y/N's last tv show episode when I am actually so excited about it because tonight is the episode where all the boys will know the reason why I kissed CL and let (Y/n) walked away. Taeyang & Seungri were both still mad at me due to what happened that night. They didn't give me the chance to explain it to them. They only talked to me when we had something important to talk about. But yea, I sensed that they were both not happy and still mad while talking to me.
   As we all know, the BTS boys and (Y/n) were all wearing small microphones with them because of the tv show. There are camera-men, everywhere. Shooting every bits of their small actions. When they showed (Y/n)'s performance all over again, I have to admit that I had chills because her voice was too amazing. Now, this is it. They're showing the part where I'm performing on stage and BTS & Y/n are all seating down at their places.

Narrator of the tv show: So, since that night, the pictures of you two, touching your lips and smiling at your seats went wild on the internet. You guys have anything to say about that?
*The camera is focusing on Jungkook & (Y/n) which are both seating on the chairs, more like the narrator is asking these 2 people without having the other members around them.*
Y/n: Yeah, my friend texted me the next day saying "Did you guys kissed?? Did you just kiss my favourite member from BTS???", *chuckling* She was freaking out because she likes Jungkook so much. Like, so so much. I couldn't help but laugh at her.
Narrator: Why did you laugh?
Jungkook: Because we were actually busy complaining about our dry lips and I was stressing out about not finding a lip balm. I was very uncomfortable at that time, my lips were all dried and I just couldn't sit still that time. I felt like I need a drink but the concert was still going on. I felt like I wanna scream but yeah, I let it all out to (Y/n) Noona instead and that was what actually happened during that time.
Y/n: When I first saw the pictures of us touching our lips with our fingers, to me, it looked wrong, like; totally wrong! And I was like, a bit worried thinking of Jungkook's lovely fans who thought I kissed him.
Jungkook: I didn't see the photos because I had no time to go on the internet. How sad...
Narrator: HAHAHAHA, so it was actually about a lip balm? HAHAHAHA
Jungkook: Hahahahaha yeahhh. Did we seriously looked like we kissed though?
Me: Maybe because our faces were close due to me talking into your ears... So that was why they thought we kissed.
Jungkook: OOOHHHH!!!!! I see, I see~ 

WAIT,
WHATTT???

So,
it means....... They both didn't actually kissed each other?? They.... they were stressing about a Lip balm...? So, it's again, another misunderstanding?? No, wait... A BIG, FAT HUGE Misunderstanding!!!!

I kissed CL.
I kissed CL in front of her. I made her watch that.
She didn't kiss another guy but I kissed another girl in front of her?
She didn't cheat.
Wait.....

I get up from the couch where I was sitting at and the boys are all looking at me, they must be thinking "What is up with this guy, standing up and looking all worried out of sudden?". I quickly grab my phone from the table and look up to (Y/n)'s phone number.
We didn't call nor text each other since that night I kissed CL. All the boys told me the same thing the next day after I kissed CL, which was "(Y/n) told us that you should not call or text her anymore.."
I was mad and I told them "What makes you guys think that I'll ever call or text that girl again?".
To be fricking honest,
I frickin regret!

When I place the phone to my ear, waiting for (Y/n) picking up my phone.. Taeyang quickly gets up from his couch but Daesung is blocking him from walking to me. Taeyang is looking a bit mad. I mean, SERIOUSLY MAD.

Taeyang: Who are calling???? (Y/n)???!
Seungri: Don't you remember what she told you?
Daesung: Guys.... just let him be.
Taeyang: NO!!
Seungri: Don't tell me you thought Jungkook & Y/n kissed..? and You're calling her to ask an apology to what happened that night.
Top: You seriously thought they kissed??!!!!
Me: I....... They were..... they were down there seating at their seats. It was dark..... they looked like one.... So.... I thought... They were kissing..
Taeyang: The were you thinking?!??? You were doing a performance that time! You should just stay focus on your performance!!! and Not assuming on your own girlfriend kissing another guy!!!! *yelling at my face and Daesung is trying his best to block him*
Top: You didn't trust her..?
Seungri: I can't even.... UGH
Daesung: She's not picking up? *thank God, Daesung is the only one who understands me..*
Me: No...
Daesung: Try again then...
Taeyang: WHAT?!?! Just frickin put your phone down! She's not going to pick it up!!!

Your P.O.V
   I'm in my apartment, alone. I'm sitting on my sofa, with a book in my hand and a coffee on the table. I'm watching the last episode of BTS & my tv show and also reading at the same time. I got a lot of good feedback from my college friends when the 1st episode showed on the tv. When I walked in to my class, all my friends were cheering for me. They kept on telling me how proud they are with me. I gotta admit, I really had fun recording the tv show with the BTS members. They were so young, full of energy and funny. I missed them a lot. We all texted each other but still didn't have time to meet up because I'm busy with my college & they're busy with their concerts.
   I'm reading and at the same time; listening to the tv. Suddenly, my phone is vibrating on the table. I reach my hand out to take my phone and it shows "Jerk" calling me. I try to think, who the hell is this "Jerk" stands for?? When did I save a phone number with a "Jerk" name on it? I think harder and harder.
"Jiyong?", I mumble to myself..
Why is he calling me? Why out of sudden? It has been 5 weeks since he didn't call or text me. And this JERK name has been set for almost 5 weeks too. It stops. I quickly unlocks my phone and checking out the phone number again, just to make sure. Yup, it belongs to him. I push off button and continue reading my book.

I do miss him. Every night, every day, every second, every hour. I do. A lot.
But he hurt me. He made my heart fell to pieces. It frickin hurts, no lie. But yes, I do miss him.
I can't concentrate on my reading anymore. Why is up with this dude who suddenly just decided to call me?

When people asked me about how's my relationship going with GD, I just smile and hoping that they'll understand that I don't wanna talk about it. Some of my college friends are starting to suspect that there's something going on between us because they didn't see GD picking me up from college anymore. I sometimes changed the topic when they started talking about Bigbang. When there are interviews and asking me about GD, I just smile and looks away. Not every one knows exactly what happened between us. Not every one saw what actually happened that night. 

G-Dragon's P.O.V
Me: She switches off her phone.... *telling Daesung*
Taeyang: Thank God. *sitting down on the couch, feeling all relieved*
Daesung: Maybe her phone ran out of battery.
Seungri: She switched it off. Just accept the fact that she no longer wanna talk to you, Hyung.
Me: But I just wanna apologise to her. I know I was wrong. I know she'll forgive me.
Top: You kissed a girl in front of her. She thought that those lips were actually for her spot and not for anyone else.
Taeyang: But you ing let CL to take over her spot instead!!!
Me: That is whyyyy I wanna apologise to her!!
Taeyang: I don't think I can sit here any longer. I'm going to bed. *get up and walks off to his room*
Daesung: Try meeting her tomorrow... I don't think she have any class tomorrow.
Seungri: Hyung ah! *being mad at Daesung* Did you forget what she told us?
Daesung: Did you forget what his mum told us?
-- I look at Seungri & Top's face. They both look different now.
Me: What...? My mum? Why? What did she say?
Seungri: I remember......
Top: Me too...
Daesung: Then..? Why are you guys not helping them to get back together again? You guys love it when they're both fighting like this? You guys just wanna forget all his mum's words?
Seungri: Aghhh, how could I forget about that!!!! *hitting himself on his head with his hand*
Top: But... I don't think she'll come out from her apartment if she knows that Ji is there...
Seungri: We should help him! We should go there... Let her see that we're the ones visiting her and hide Jiyong behind us!
Daesung: Now, that's the spirit!
Me: Komao (Thank you) Daesung..... Komao you guys....

Your P.O.V
The next day...
   It's 9 am and I just got up from my bed. I usually jogged on Monday to Friday. Saturday and Sunday are two days off for me. I tie my hair into a bun and making my bed. I walk out from my room and I forgot that I left my phone on the table last night. I picked it up and switches it back on. There are texts from my friends about last night tv show and misscalls too. Suddenly, my phone is ringing in my hand. "Top? Why is he calling me early in the morning?", I pick up his call.

Me: Hello? Oppa?
Top: Hello, (Y/n)-shhi!!!
Me: Hahahaha, you sound so happy. What's up?
Top: I am feeling happy after all. Daesung, Seungri & I are planning to come over to your apartment. We watched your episode last night and we just realised how much we have missed you.
Me: naaawwwhhhh~ Sure, you guys can come over. What time? Do you want me to cook for you guys?
Top: No no! It's okay. We're bringing the foods for you. We're on our way.
Me: Whattt? Seriouslyyyy???! But, I just woke up though...
Top: We'll be there around 6 to 7 more mins. So, get ready.
Me: Ughhh!! You guys are killing me! Okay, see you soon. I wanna get ready.
Top: Okay!!! Byeeee!!!

I hang up on his call. I quickly place my phone back on the table and run back into my room. I walk in to my bathroom, brushing my teeth, washing my face and have a quick shower. Thank God last night I washed my hair already, so I don't have to wash it today. I put on some nice & home clothes. Suddenly, when I'm busy brushing my hair, someone's knocking on the door.
Me: *yelling* Coming!!!!! *still brushing my hair and walking to the door*
-- I open the door and I see Top standing straight in front of my face. More like he's acting back the scene where I scared Jungkook on our tv show.
Me: OMO OMO!!!!! Oppa!!!!! ISHHH!!!!
- Top is laughing and he's holding a plastic bag which I assume there are delicious food in there. He pulls me for a hug and I hug him back. Daesung pulls me for a hug after that and followed by Seungri.
Seungri: Ahhh, your eyebags are getting darker.
Me: Yeah... I've been studying a lot these past few nights. Oh, by the way, why are you guys still standing here? Come in~
Daesung: We have something else... and we all know......
Top: You won't be happy about this....
Me: Huh? What are you guys talking about?
Seungri: We... brought..... *pointing his finger to the left side*

I look at where Seungri's pointing to and I see a guy walking slowly to us.
tumblr_lqx5rolBTL1qbd9cz.gif

I look away when I finally recorginse the person..
Me: *sighs* I know this day would come after all.... Nevermind... Just.... get inside first.....
-- I walk to the kitchen and they're making their way to the tv hall. I open the cabinet to grab few glasses for them and suddenly, I see GD standing 10 to 12 steps away from where I'm standing.

GD: You want me to help you with that?
large.gif
Me: If you want to.
-- He slowly walks to me and grab the glasses from my hand. I take out the plates from my cabinet and when I turn around, the glasses are all on the counter and he's standing there, looking down to the floor. I ignore him and walk next to him, but he blocks me with his hand.
GD: Mian-hae (I'm sorry)...
Me: *look away and nods* Ok. *pushing my body and trying to get off from his hand which is blocking my way*
GD: Mian-hae........ my Princess....
-- I pushes GD's hand off from blocking my way and quickly walks off from him. I place the plates on the table, the boys are busy taking out the foods out from the plastic bags.
Seungri: How's your college?
Me: Good. *pretending to be cool all over again*
Top: How's your health? Still jogging?
Me: Yup. *helping the boys with the foods and I sense GD walking over to us*
Daesung: How are you doing...?
Me: Huh..? Me?
Daesung: Yeah, you.
Me: I'm fine hahahaha, what is that about?
Daesung: But you don't seems like one.
Me: *ignoring his question and clears my throat* My God, these are all my favourites!
Top: Jiyong told us that these are your favourite, so we bought it for you.
Me: *it is all back to the awkward moment again, clears throat* So... you guys..... *clears throat again* uhmm..... going anywhere, soon? Concerts? Fan-meeting? Anything?
Seungri: I'll be in Japan for few weeks.
Daesung: I'm gonna visit my family.
Top: I'll be at home, sleeping.
Me: HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Daesung: What about yourself?
Me: Me? Nahhh... College. Studio. College. Dance studio..
Seungri: You started writing new songs for you new album already, right?
Me: Yup.
Top: How was it?
Me: Nahhh. Just full of heatbroken messages for the heartbroken people out there. I think this album will be more like.... all dark and sad and heartbroken.
Daesung: Based on your own experience, I guess...?
Me: Yes.
Daesung: Revenge?
Me: Yes! Wait, WHAT?
Daesung: *chuckles* Just forget about it.

G-Dragon's P.O.V
6 days later...
   Since the day I came to (Y/n)'s apartment, I kept on texting her almost every minute, saying sorry & I miss her. She didn't reply to any of it. But, I didn't give up. I know this is going to take time and I keep on reminding myself that it's all going to be worth it. I'm walking up the stairs of the YG Entertainment building because I need to do a recording for my new song. My eyes are on my phone screen, typing a long a$s text to (Y/n). I need to walk in to the office first because I need to pick up my music sheets that I left there. I pushes the door and suddenly, I feel that someone's also pushing the door which is causing the door stuck in between. I'm pushing to front, and that person is pushing to my way. I move aside and the person pulls the door. I still have my eyes on the phone, not even care to look at who's the person. I just assume it is just one of the YG building workers.
Me: Sorry..
"No, It's okay.. I was supposed to pull it, not push it. I was wrong."
-- That voice sounds very familiar. I take off my sunglass and look at this young girl. She's busy arranging her files into order.
Me: (Y/n)?
(Y/n): Huh? *She finally looks up and she's also surprised when she finally sees my face* Oh... You.
Me: What are you doing here? Are you looking for me? You know you can just text me or call-...
She cuts off: I gotta go. Byee.
-- She quickly walks away from me and she was too fast, I didn't manage to grab her wrist. I quickly get inside the office and I see Papa YG standing next to his worker at the table.
YG: Jiyong ahhh~ You're here...
Me: *bowing* What was that girl doing here? *pointing at the back where (Y/n) just walked off*
YG: That girl? You mean, YOUR girl? *chuckles* I thought you know about this already? She didn't tell you?
Me: Huh? Tell me about what?
YG: You guys are one of the most hot couples that people are talking about on the internet. Don't you guys share secrets with each other or anything?
-- Everyone still thinks that we're good with each other. Plus, neither me or (Y/n) talked about our relationship problem to the public yet. So, a lot of people thought that we're so happy together.
Me: Oh... She was a bit busy with her college and stuffs these past few weeks, so we didn't talk much.
YG: Even about this important thing??? Seriously?? Waahhh~
Me: Important? What so important about it?
YG: I offered her to be in my label.
Me: WHATTT??
YG: She accepted my offer.
Me: WHAAAATTTTT????!
YG: She just signed the contract with me just now in my office.
Me: WHAAAATTTT????!
YG: Calm down, young man. Why are you looking so shock? You should be happy.
Me: But.... why.. why out of sudden...? What's up with her old label?
YG: Her contract with that label ended few days ago. One of my friends who worked at that label told me about that. So, I took the oppurtunity to talk to her about our label. And she agreed to it.
Me: JUST LIKE THAT???
YG: Yes, just like that. Oh by the way, I gotta get going now. I have an appointment. We'll talk again soon. *patting my shoulder*
Me: Oh.. okay okay... Thanks for telling me about that. *bowing* take care..
-- YG's about to walk out but I quickly shout to him;
Me: When will she starts to work here?
YG: Tomorroooowwwwww *shouting back and walking*

   (Y/n) will be working at the same place as me? She will be spending her time more at this studio after this. After her class ends, I know she'll go straight to her dance practice. I know, that's the only way she relives her stress due from her college and work. I spent most of daily life, here, at this building. So, I think after this, it will be a lot more easier for me to meet her and talk to her. There are only few dancing studios in this building for the official idols. I bet, YG must have told her about the collab thingy. In YG Entertainment, we featured other artists to be on our new album. It's more like promoting them and it's like a ritual already. What if YG ask her to do a collab with me? Plus, he didn't know about our relationship going rough right now. He must be thinking that, if these two people, go on a collab, it's going to be a big hit! God is helping me to get back again with my love. Thank you, God.

Your P.O.V
   Since I only had morning classes today, I decided to go meet CEO YG for the 1st time at the YG Building. YG contacted me 2 days before my contract with my old label ended. I could actually just extend my contract for more years but YG and his words, his goals, my dream, his motivations, he made me change my mind. I had fun working for my old label but I'd love to experience a new environment, so I give a try. YG & I spoke and also discussed about few things in his office for almost an hour. He told me that I could start using the dance studio & recording room starting from tomorrow.
   Of course I didn't forget about GD who's also working at the same label. But, I really wanna put this relationship stuffs away for a while and focus on releasing my next album. GD apologised to me so many times. In face to face, through texts, through voice mails and others.
   YG and I walked off from his office room, I told him that I could walk out alone and I know he's busy. He agreed with my words and he talked to his secretary, confirming about something I guess. I walked out and also was busy checking all the important documents that YG gave me just now. 
   While my other hand busy flipping through the papers, I pushed the door to walk out from the office but it seems like someone's from outside is pushing the door and I'm pushing it too. Everyone knows this will never work. But, the person back off and I pull the door. I apologise to him but the person quickly calls up my name, causing me to pull up my head to have a look at the person's face. It's someone that I've always wanted to run from since I first stepped in this building.
GD: (Y/n)???
large.jpg
Me: Huh....? *looks up to his face* Oh... you...
-- GD thought that I came here to look for him and I'm just annoyed with his false statement about me being here. I cut off his words by saying that I gotta go and quickly leaves him behind.

I just can't look at his face right now. Remembering him kissing other girl, so passionately with that lips that used to be my favourite. My heart is still aching since that night. That's why it's hard for me to accept his apology.

// That Night //
   I'm busy doing my assignments & also feeling sleepy already when it's only 9:30 pm. I grab my phone and login to my 'I don't know when was the last time I logged-on'--Twitter. I'm quite shock with the number of my followers. And I'm already been verified from Twitter. My twitter just changed so fast. Since I'm a verified twitter account now, Twitter divided the mentions collumns. One collumn for un-verified twitter profiles' mentions and the other one is for the verified twitter mentions. I see the collumn for the verified twitter and it's already filled with few verified twitter accounts.

YG's Official Twitter: "We are so happy to annouce that @YourTwitterName (@YTN) is now officially working for our label and congrats young girl for your Verified Twitter. "
Taeyang's Twitter: "So happy that @YTN is now working on the same label with me. Would love to work with this young girl! Fighting (Y/n)-shhi!"
Seungri: "Our annoying little sister from another mother: @YTN, is now working for our awesome CEO, YG! WOOO!!!"
G-Dragon's Twitter: "Welcome to YG Entertainment beautiful, @YTN :)"

Wait, what? GD tweeted me too? LOL.
I retweeted all the tweets including GD's one because I don't want people to sense something weird between us if I didn't retweet it. I move on to the other collumn and I see tweets from fans and also haters:

Twitter 1 (T1): @YTN is working for YG Entertainment??! So it means, she'll be even closer with GD?? Dancing together?? Singing together?? No no!!!
T2: Yaayyy, @YTN made the best & correct decision!!! Can't wait for her collabs with BIGBANG & 2NE1!! Fighting!!!
T3: Why did @YTN choosed (Your Old Label's name) at first though?? And now she's choosing YG? Why? Because her Boyfriend is there? What a -----.
T4: We will be seeing a lot of @YTN and @G-Dragon'sTwitterName selfies after this!! In the dancing studio, in the recording room, AGHH!!! I LOVE THEM!!
T5: NO NO NO @YG'sTwitterName, NOOO, don't sign her to be in your label! She's just using GD for fame & money!!!! She's a bad girl!!!
T6: @YTN and @G-Dragon'sTwitterName didn't tweet each other for so long already. I thought they broke up but (Y/n) retweeted him. I'm confused!
T7: The blogs said that @YTN and GD broke off because of Jungkook from BTS. But, GD just tweeted her and also called her Beautiful. The is going on between these 2 people?!!

I feel like I just wanna throw my phone out from my window. I don't want that verified twitter anymore! I don't want people to tweet bullsh*ts about me & GD anymore. Why must everything need to relate it with GD? I just, don't get it! 
Fans thought that we're still cool with each other. YG thought me & GD are so in love with each other. Interviewers & paps thought we're busy making love. But here I am, wishing that I never met GD.

G-Dragon's P.O.V
The next day...
   I usually came to YG Building around 12 PM but today, I came a bit earlier; 10 AM. I thought (Y/n) will be here too but I forgot, she's still at her college. I went to the recording room, and walked out, and went to the office, and walked out, and went to the cafeteria, and walked out, and walked up to the Gym, and walked out again, and walked to the dance studio A, and walked out. I checked every rooms, hoping that I'll bump to (Y/n).
   I'm walking down to the entering spot and just walking around, pretending to enjoy the fresh air but I'm actually waiting for (Y/n) to step in. Suddenly, I see Taeyang & Seungri are coming in to this building. I quickly pretends that I'm actually inhalling the fresh air.

Taeyang: What are you doing here?
Me: *sarcastic giggles* Can't you see?
large.jpg
Seungri: What? Getting some fresh air? In the building? At the entrance? Seriously Hyung??
Taeyang: We both know you're waiting for her.
Me: Huh? Her? Who? *nervous laughs*
Taeyang: Just stop. I have no time for this at the moment *Walk off to the elevator, leaving me and Seungri behind*
Seungri: *taps my shoulder* Fighting! *smiling*
Me: Thankss. *smiling*
G-DRAGON

Since there's a small coffee shop near the entrance there, I decide to buy one. While the barista is busy making my coffee, my phone starts buzzing in my pocket. I almost fall to the ground when I see (Y/n)'s name appear, it's a text.
(Y/n): Someone told me that you're waiting for me at the entrance. Please go back to your work cos I'm not going there today. I still have class later & might go straight home after that. I'm not texting this because I'm worried. I'm texting this because I don't want people to blame me if you're not focusing on your work. So please. Get back upstairs.

I don't know why but my heart says that she's actually worried about me. That text made me smiling like an idiot. The barista called me few times and I didn't hear until she knocks the counter. I take my coffee and get back upstairs, still reading her text. While I'm in the elevator, I type back to reply her message.

Me: Who told you? Is that 'someone' I knew? I texted you like 500 texts but I received 1 text from you. I'm so happy! :D I'm on my way back to my recording room. You're still in class? Good luck with your studying. I love you :D P/s: I know you (still) care about me :) xxx

3 hours later...
   As I expected, she didn't reply back my text. But, it's okay. I read her text over again and again. There were people asking me just now "What so funny that you're reading?". Maybe because my smile just didn't fade away since I got that text. Thanks to whoever the person who told (Y/n) about me waiting for her at the entrance.
   I walk out from the recording studio because I wanna buy another coffee, downstairs. I walk past the Dance Studio A and I hear romantic and slow melody song from that room. I think someone's practicing in there. I wanna know who.
large.png
 walk back 3 steps and I take a peek through the small transparent glass. I see a girl having her dance clothes on and a sweater been tied up around her waist. Her hair is falling down onto her shoulders. Her body is so nice. When she finally turns around and I finally gotta chance to see this lady's face.... It's (Y/n)!
   I've never seen her in that tight clothes for a while now, so I totally forget how hot her body looked in that clothes. I forgot how her abs never fails to . I forgot how her sweats on her forehead makes her look 10 times ier. I quickly grab the door knob and burst that door--open. I quickly locks the door and she's still busy dancing, I don't think she heard the door being opened because the music's too loud. I walk to her and quickly grab her waist, pulling her body closer to mine.

jbsg-sd-3.jpg
She pull up her head, looking straight into my eyes. I tighten her hug even when she's not actually pulling away.

Y/n: What are you doing in here?
Me: You said you were not coming...?
Y/n: *continue dancing and I'm still holding her body* Why do you even care?

justin-bieber-selena-gomez-dance-floor-v
Me: Because I love you.
Y/n: Used to. *slowly dancing away from my arms*
justin-bieber-and-selena-gomez-in-dance-
Me: *pulls her wrist* No. I've never stopped loving you. I don't think I will ever do that.
Y/n: You broke my heart.

I pushes her body against the wall and our face are few inches away. We're both breathing heavily.
large.gif
jelena.

(Y/n) is about to walk away but I quickly crash my lips on her lips. Kissing her hard. I miss kissing her lips. I miss begging for an entrance into . I miss our tongue dancing together. I miss winning every battle with her tongue. I miss that a lot.
large.gif

She pushes my body using her all strength that I'm now few steps away from her. She's tough now. She looks so unhappy. Mad, disgusted and angry.
She slaps me right on my face soon after that.
large.gif

I just bear the heat that slowly burning up on my cheek. I know I totally deserved this from her. I kissed another girl while we were still dating and just now, I kissed her. Who would be happy over that huh?
large.jpg

She runs to get her bags near the corner and walk out the door as fast as she could. Leaving me feeling like a pathetic behind here, alone in this dancing studio with the slow melody song still going on.
♥| Tumblr

Once again,
I let her walk away from me and not running after her. I know she's still mad. I know, if I chase her now, I know it'll just make things even worst. I'm gonna give her more time now. Why did I even kissed her? Oh God. I'm so ed up.

3 days later...
   BIGBANG, the 2NE1 girls are all in the meeting room already. We're waiting for our CEO YG to be here and we'll start discussing about our works. YG texted us about this meeting last night, so I don't know if YG texted the other YG Entertainment idols or just us. I'm sitting here, playing with this chair, messing with Top's life. Suddenly, someone's knocking on the door. We all take a look who we thought our CEO coming in, but not.
There's this one girl that I can never take my eyes off when she's around me. She puts her hair on a bun, no make-up cos she didn't have class today, with her simple sweatshirt and her leggings, she slowly walks in and close back the door behind her.
large.jpg

Taeyang: HEEEEYYYYYY!!! *greeting her so excitedly*
(Y/n): *waving cutely to all of the boys* Heeeeyyyyy~
Sandara: Omg, you're here too? We didn't got the chance to actually welcome you here. *standing up and hugging Y/n*
T.o.p: YG texted you too?
Y/n: Yeah. Thank Goodness I was still awake though when he texted me last night.
Minzy: OMG yes, the girls woke me up just to tell me about this meeting last night, so annoying! *also hugging Y/n*
Y/n: Hahahaha what's up with this sudden meeting though?
-- All the 2NE1 girls hugged her and she's walking to her seat. Which is next to Sandara and in front of her is Taeyang.
Daesung: New concerts I guess?
Bommie: or New collabs?
Seungri: New songs to make? Btw, you look terrible. Look at your eyes *making fun of Y/n*
Y/n: Hahahahaha, shut up! I slept at 2 am and woke up for my morning jog just now and came straight here.
Top: No wonderrrrr!!!!
Taeyang: You should take a rest from your morning jogs, (Y/n). Your body is good already, plus you're in a good health condition.
Daesung: Your face look exhausted.
Y/n: Ahh thanks for your concern, you guys. I'll try to fix my face after this, hahahaha.

Since she walked in here till now, she didn't even bother to even look at my face. She's pretending that I'm not even here. When CL hugged Y/N just now, I can sense the awkwardness there. I just look at her. My eyes are lock on her exposed neck. That neck, where I used to leave wet kisses on. That hair, where I used to run my fingers through whenever we made out. That cheeks, that I always cupped whenever we were kissing.
large.jpg

Will I ever have the chance to do that with her again, after this?
Can we please stop the time?
I wanna get up from this chair and kiss her, without getting a slap again from her.
Can we please turn back time?
I wanna make things all right again.
Can we please be together again?
Are we still together tho?
Are you still mine?

to be continued...

+
Hey you guys,
so sorry that I took a long time to update this chapter. I was just so sad for these past few days. GD has been acting all weird lately. Plus, I'm getting into college soon. When, where, still haven't decided. I'm just tired though. Tired thinking about GD's weird actions, my college course, my future, gahh! I just wanna sleep forever. I'm just tired being in this depression stage again.
Btw,
please don't comment "Please make them be together again!" or "Please don't break them apart" or etc. I know what I'm doing with this story. I know how I'm gonna end this story. I know you guys are sad about this whole fighting thing but yeah, this is why it's called a "fanfiction" :) Every story have their own uniqueness. So yeah, hope you guys continue supporting this fanfic and my 'unique' touches in this story :)
Oh and Thank you so much to some of you who sent me lovely words on my Tumblr :') Thanks for the compliments and feedback, I really appreciate it :)
If you guys wanna talk to me or fangirling about Bigbang together with me or whatever hahaha,
tweet me at @aienrckstr 
or inbox me / fan-mail me on Tumblr <--- click on that "Tumblr" word.

OH, and sorry if I had any typos or spelling error or improper grammar,
because it's 5:07 am right now and I've been having this Insomnia thing for almost 2 weeks now :) HELPZ lol

BYEE! xx
+